Talented Unkowns

polskaGOLA

Players who are unkown to the general public are probably cheaper. This is the reason why lower table clubs regularly scout regions extensively for unkown talent as they come in cheap and can be loaded off next season for a bucket of cash to a higher table club.

List players like so in this thread.

I'll start with Felipe Mattioni:

sdelnk.png

Link to thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=184308

----------------------

We now have a shortlist of most of the players in this thread (Thanks Suggy33! :D)

Download

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've not ever heard of a mention of him on the forums yet so I apolagise if he's well known but Yaya Sanogo can be bought for Around £3million and has some great stats for his age. On my game at 20 he's pushing for a first team place and he's knocked out the likes of Vela and Eduardo for the spot. Great target man.

His PA is *I believe.

coates.th.jpg

awesome cb... for less then £1mil , world class stats.. only missing decision making.

brilliant striker for around 1.5mil , great for me in the championship

ernamo.th.jpg

p.s... i may end up flooding this thread... i like finding unknowns and have a rather large collection of them in my game :)

my first one will be this guy who is phenomenally good for mid to top teams looking for an alternative to the usual young cb's out there... he's unbeatable in the air and develops into a superb defender.

coates.th.jpg

coatesv.th.jpg

Very good finds. Four seasons on in my game; and they've become genuinely Premiership quality.

Dammit you beat me to Yarmash!

Ok here's one that I like that was pretty good in FM09 too. Starts as an 18 year old so young enough to improve, plus with a good tutor you could still get that determination stat up to 17-18.

bilala-1.jpg

One more, this fella was recently linked with Celtic IRL. Was a great CB for me in FM09 (I saw him 1st Mowbray, ok?) but looks even better now. Decisions again lets him down a bit.

Can be signed from Naftan Novopolotsk for 500k 1st season:

verk.jpg

coates.th.jpg

awesome cb... for less then £1mil , world class stats.. only missing decision making.

brilliant striker for around 1.5mil , great for me in the championship

ernamo.th.jpg

p.s... i may end up flooding this thread... i like finding unknowns and have a rather large collection of them in my game :)

excellent players mate i love the unknown player's instead of the normal one's every one say's!!

make sure you load em all up and more im in 4th season with notts county and stuck in the championship so will check these out

The problem is that when these "Unknowns" get known to all the forumers everyone will know and they become just another commoner. :(

thats why i dont tend to do many player threads :)

edit:

here's a perfect deep lying playmaker for teams on a bit of a budget

coates.th.jpg

and this guy is known but still isnt used enough for my liking.. just like cabanas and fonseca

coates.th.jpg

Well I've not ever heard of a mention of him on the forums yet so I apolagise if he's well known but Yaya Sanogo can be bought for Around £3million and has some great stats for his age. On my game at 20 he's pushing for a first team place and he's knocked out the likes of Vela and Eduardo for the spot. Great target man.

His PA is 177 I believe.

I have Yaya Sanogo on my current save and he's shaping up to be a great player, bought him as a 17 year old for £3.5 and here is how he looks at 19:

YayaSanogo.png

He was classed as a Wonderkid and had become a first team regular in the Premier League (played as a poacher) until he unfortunately broke his foot resulting in him being out of action for 5 months, which has probably knocked his development back a bit - but I still have high hopes for the kid!

I have Yaya Sanogo on my current save and he's shaping up to be a great player, bought him as a 17 year old for £3.5 and here is how he looks at 19:

YayaSanogo.png

He was classed as a Wonderkid and had become a first team regular in the Premier League (played as a poacher) until he unfortunately broke his foot resulting in him being out of action for 5 months, which has probably knocked his development back a bit - but I still have high hopes for the kid!

Yep, When I saw that finishing stat for someone his age I just had to buy him.. Plus my scouts even think he's got the potential to be just as good as R.V.P

artur :o think i may have to adopt him

ooo bracamonte and georgiev are awesome! also from the same team is zabavnik.. looks like great backup for both sides of defence :thup:

and yeah mattioni was on loan in the last game to milan... all you hd to do is wait till end of the season and you could pick him up for 60k for pretty much any team though

ooo bracamonte and georgiev are awesome! also from the same team is zabavnik.. looks like great backup for both sides of defence :thup:

and yeah mattioni was on loan in the last game to milan... all you hd to do is wait till end of the season and you could pick him up for 60k for pretty much any team though

Mattioni is available for about 10 - 12k on 10.2:D

I wouldn't necessarily call the guy an unknown, but he's definitely overlooked. I signed Jordan Rhodes on the cheap from Huddersfield to Man Utd. Young english player and I was signing plenty of youth. I eventually sold him, after which he scored regularly in the premiership for West Ham before a £10million move to Arsenal.

As I said, not unknown but I rarely see him mentioned and he can get very good, especially for the low price tag. I'll try and edit with a screenie when I can be bothered.

Didn't Terek have a turkish striker on either 08 or 09 that could be picked up relativly cheap? Anyone know what team hes at now?

Found him his name is Fatih Tekke and now plys his trade for Zenit and looks pretty good.

Remember you finding him ages ago :D I have never looked back since. £1.5m for every team I manage!

Here's a decent, cheap young goalie 3 seasons in. Think someone might have created a thread on him last year, still fairly obscure though.

hatuka.jpg

How good is he at the start of the game ? How much did he develop ?

For top clubs in smaller European leagues and midtable to relegation zone ones in the big ones he looks like a brilliant signing :eek:

Concentration is low, so he'll be somewhat prone to the occasional blunder, but thanks to his other stats he'll be outstanding in a lot of matches. Just gotta make sure your offense can score one to make up for a mistake against teams you gotta get a result against.

Depending on his hidden stats he might make a good captain as well with a little more experience.

How good is he at the start of the game ? How much did he develop ?

He is developed a bit in that screen but not massively. I think there may be some random stats there (I have a save in the 1st season where his concentration is 14 and refexes are 16 for instance). But remember that is under AI control. If he's signed early I'm sure he can be moulded into a very good GK.

Here's another one for welshace - i.e. lots of determination, work rate and teamwork... This fella starts off at Steaua and can be signed for around 600k from the start. Again, this is from 3 seasons in under AI control.

onicas-1.jpg

Here's a decent, cheap young goalie 3 seasons in. Think someone might have created a thread on him last year, still fairly obscure though.

hatuka.jpg

He is amazing, and give him some years and he will be a good captain and tutorer!

He is developed a bit in that screen but not massively. I think there may be some random stats there (I have a save in the 1st season where his concentration is 14 and refexes are 16 for instance). But remember that is under AI control. If he's signed early I'm sure he can be moulded into a very good GK.

Here's another one for welshace - i.e. lots of determination, work rate and teamwork... This fella starts off at Steaua and can be signed for around 600k from the start. Again, this is from 3 seasons in under AI control.

onicas-1.jpg

yeah.. he's great for the price... only missing composure and he'd be perfect..... good player though :thup:

Archived