Closed Thread

Thread: Germany & Holland question

On the game that I am playing I have noticed that both the German and Dutch international teams have 0 selected players ( they are all greyed out players). It means that Ballack , Podolski , Lahm etc are not playing for their national team.

Is this a common problem or unique to my game?

On the game that I am playing I have noticed that both the German and Dutch international teams have 0 selected players ( they are all greyed out players). It means that Ballack , Podolski , Lahm etc are not playing for their national team.

Is this a common problem or unique to my game?

This is due to legal reasons.

Amateur

Im guessing its the same for Holland on the FIFA games..

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:
    Im guessing its the same for Holland on the FIFA games.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah i forgot about that...i hate that. Esp world cup 06, thats a shocker. They just throw a bunch of No.2 No.4 and No.9 at you and the only way to try decode who the hell they are is ro look at their simplified faces or take a guess based on their stats

Even if the teams dont have the real players they still perform as they would be expected to so it doesn't ruin the game. It just seems strange that there is a law against the national teams being represented in a computer game.

Amateur

Yeah why on earth wouldnt they let names ve used anyway? (kenners...)
    And i assume not, but is there a way to change this, like with the PC i think u could change fake.txt or sumthin

Closed Thread