Playing Season 2 on FMH in England, I noticed the Euro Qualifiers from Scotland as follows.

EURO VASE: Didn't check.

EURO CUP: Hibs, Celtic

CHAMPS LGE: Rangers, Gretna!

Gretna started in the 3QR as well, so were entered as Scottish Champions. Impossible since they play in Division 2 in Season 1.

Results for those who are interested!

3QR/1 Anderlecht (A) 1-2

3QR/2 Anderlecht (H) 1-0 (agg 2-2, Gretna win on away goals)

GRP H Galatasaray (A) 1-3

GRP H Liverpool (H) 0-1

GRP H Lyon (A) 1-1 icon_redface.gif

GRP H Galatasaray (H) 1-4

GRP H Liverpool (A) 0-3

GRP H Lyon (A) 0-1

Playing Season 2 on FMH in England, I noticed the Euro Qualifiers from Scotland as follows.

EURO VASE: Didn't check.

EURO CUP: Hibs, Celtic

CHAMPS LGE: Rangers, Gretna!

Gretna started in the 3QR as well, so were entered as Scottish Champions. Impossible since they play in Division 2 in Season 1.

Results for those who are interested!

3QR/1 Anderlecht (A) 1-2

3QR/2 Anderlecht (H) 1-0 (agg 2-2, Gretna win on away goals)

GRP H Galatasaray (A) 1-3

GRP H Liverpool (H) 0-1

GRP H Lyon (A) 1-1 icon_redface.gif

GRP H Galatasaray (H) 1-4

GRP H Liverpool (A) 0-3

GRP H Lyon (A) 0-1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Ha ok i have a solution,Gretna won the scottish cup which gives them a place in Europe.

Afc Wimbeldon won a place in Europe by winning the Fa.cupicon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but if they qualified via the Scottish Cup they'd be in the EURO (UEFA) Cup, not the Champs. League.

The only way of getting entry at the 3QR stage from Scotland is win the SPL.

The game seems to like AFC Wimbledon qualifying for Europe.

Im managing Real Madrid at the moment, and this time i spotted during my 2nd season AFC Wimbldon playing in the Euro Cup (they go knocked out in the 1st round though).

Gretna are a lower league scotish team who have a rich owner..

They won Div 3 by a mile last year, won div 2 by a mile this year [and are in the Scotish FA Cup final against Hearts in a couple of weeks - meaning they could be in europe win or loose, if Hearts get into champions league]..

So them doing well in Scotland the future is not impossible

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abu645:

I've also had AFC Wimbledon qualify for the UEFA Cup. I'm in the second season in my game so they must have won the FA Cup in the first season! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They must win it every season on my game then, they seem to qualify every year, never made the group stages though.

Archived