Finished 1st season

i just finished my first season with leyton orient

i won the lge by 7 points when my board at start of season expected me to avoid relegation

so far i am impressed with the game as it has a few new features like an end of season review to asses how uve done.

BTW im 6th in the hall of fame behind 5 prem teams icon_smile.gif

i just finished my first season with leyton orient

i won the lge by 7 points when my board at start of season expected me to avoid relegation

so far i am impressed with the game as it has a few new features like an end of season review to asses how uve done.

BTW im 6th in the hall of fame behind 5 prem teams icon_smile.gif

Just started my first game with Bristol Rovers, lots all three of my pre-season friendlies but I've won my first couple league games which is nice.

Really enjoying this and it came at the right time as I've got a long trip coming this weekend.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanielM_90:

so Marc if you unlock something will it tell you in your news then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you hear about it in your news (all such items are structured so they sound 'natural' and not just like a game mechanic - but thats all I'll say icon_wink.gif ).

ok thanks Marc

anyway ive made 4 signings to my leyton orient squad for my lge 1 challenge they are: Joe Murphy (Gk) Simon ford (cb) Stuart Green (AMRC)

and the one im surpised about Khailou Fadiga (AMLC) the only one that required a transfer fee was simon ford for who i paid 30k for

Archived