[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you start the game with international experience and if so has he beat your caps and goals for country yet?

Yep i did .. and the stats are as follows ..

Mohammed Mohiddin - 62 Caps and 20 Goals ..

Danny Mohiddin - 85 Caps and 10 Goals ..

you know what would be cool..that when he becomes manager you talk bad about him and you make like a huge unfriendly rivalry :D

IT would be so funny imagine if he is interested in my players , how much discount would he get ..

He will be first choice ahead of every other manager..

Im sure if i had ronaldinho in 2049 and he wanted him for 5m i would accept ..

Also a rivalry has to happen one day .. Business is business ..

Yep your right (google is your friend)

Oldest player

42 years and 39 days, Roger Milla ( Cameroon, vs Russia, 1994).

There's a target FMAnderson ;)

Oh my ... Danny is now 39 .. and the world cup is coming up so lets start there .. lol Confederations Cup is mine :p

$$$$$$ before son ;)

Always .. His contract hasnt passed the 80k a week since he signed for me .. :p ive had players ranging from 150 - 200k in ma last 20 yrs.. at least..

but then again.. as his father im sure ive lent him more money that anyone else..

Is it possible for your son to have a son and become a footballer aswell,imagine not only having a son in the game but a grandson aswell :D

i'm in 2025 and keep looking for my potential off spring,nothing so far :(

lol.. Imagine that, IT would be brilliant if my son could have a son ... i WILL SO SIGN HIM .. lol good luck man ..

I just lost to Scotland in the Final of the World CUP and Danny did not even play , WHat is up with Rooney removing him from my squad .. i went on holiday for a minute............. JEEEEEEEEEEEZ

GUTTTTTED ...

I also need some help guys Danny has announced his retirement at the end of the season so he has 1 more year but i think i should offer him a job as an assistant or coach now .. what do people think ..?

I need info guys what should i do? .. Coach or assistant .. ????

225.jpg

I can offer him the following .. wat do people think ?

He managed a staggering 665 league games and more than 1000 appz for newcastle..:)

I will upload carrer stats tommorow:)

Surely the first thing would be to try and reach 100 caps and i would offer the assistant role of both Newcastle and England.

Ronaldinho has been my assistant for more than 20 years :( .... Do i just remove him .. surely i dont..

how do you think he will do if i offer him england u21 manager job??

Only won 4 caps from the age of 37-40? Would have expected 100 from him!

I know .. Rooney had a part to play in that .gutted. very disappointed and he got injured in the summer after the season ... , he just turned 40 2 months ago ....

so should i make him consider the retirement?

How come his Fav Club is Sunderland and not Newcastle? :D

Because he went on loan to Sunderland early in his career and he did well, enjoyed his spell there.

Ronaldinho has been my assistant for more than 20 years :( .... Do i just remove him .. surely i dont..

how do you think he will do if i offer him england u21 manager job??

If you offer him a role as 'player / assistant manager', you do not need to sack Ronaldinho.

I would offer him England U21 manager jon and take him as player / assistant manager, then ask him to reconsider retirement.

Really enjoyed reading this thread. Been great following his career.

For people who have a son in the game (not in IRL obviously ;)), I'm interested about nationality. Say me I am English of Irish descent so have put my first nationality as English and second nationality as Irish. If I am managing a team in England and my son comes through the ranks, would he have second nationality as Irish also? Because I would love it if my son ended up playing for Ireland, probably more so than England.

Also if I do get a son in my game it'd be great if he was called Fredo. Therefore if he ever committed the cardinal sin of wanting to move to Liverpool, I could do this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DtbW_wUe8k

For people who have a son in the game (not in IRL obviously ;)), I'm interested about nationality. Say me I am English of Irish descent so have put my first nationality as English and second nationality as Irish. If I am managing a team in England and my son comes through the ranks, would he have second nationality as Irish also? Because I would love it if my son ended up playing for Ireland, probably more so than England.

Also if I do get a son in my game it'd be great if he was called Fredo. Therefore if he ever committed the cardinal sin of wanting to move to Liverpool, I could do this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DtbW_wUe8k

one of my fav movies... i think it also depends on who calls him first ... if he had 2 different nationalities then the first country to call him wins his services ...

Because he went on loan to Sunderland early in his career and he did well, enjoyed his spell there.

If you offer him a role as 'player / assistant manager', you do not need to sack Ronaldinho.

I would offer him England U21 manager jon and take him as player / assistant manager, then ask him to reconsider retirement.

England U21 Manager and Coach at Newcastle perhaps ?

Ok Danny is a bit cocky .. lol

227e.jpg

226zs.jpg

His last year , will he play in the summer for england ? confed .. maybe ?

Im going to give him as many games till the summer .. i will offer him the u21 job at the end of the season.. i dont need nothing to confuse his head .. :)

I can get maybe 7 - 8 caps in a year for him so if this is his last year .. im going to make him player / assistant for England ... Give him only England Duty but subs appearances in the league .. his fitness is a bit funny .. lol

HE can get 20 games in the league im sure ... :)

Update later on tonight ..

I had a son last night, and like you, my second nationality is Irish. It only has English for him though, would have liked the lad to play for the Emerald Isle but oh well :rolleyes: