[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this has to be the most dissapointing moment of my FM CAREER , SI this is the best game out there for a lot of people especially for me but when this happens after all the hard work you put in a game its not good :(:(:(

Is there any way to fix this , Im just entering my new season and i get this message .. I have tried saving into a different name but i get the same message.

Year 2027 as well ..

cmonon.jpg

That sucks...

If you can't open any of the other saves or start a new one it might be a problem with the game itself. Have you tried re-installing? (Make sure you dont delete the saved games).

IT WORKED !!!!!!!!!! i was re-installing as u sent the message and fell asleep .. it worked as i reloaded it , Cheers

Im going to have to save after every game !

Cheers

After a scare the journey continues , The last 6 Months have seein Mohiddin JR Stay on the England Team as he made his debut againt Serbia ...

Mohiddins form in the premiership has been just ok But the Champions League he has aided to his team with 8 ASSITS - 4 GOALS in 9 Game

Pictures Below ...

newseason9.jpg

newseason8.jpg

newseason3-1.jpg

newseason17.jpg

newseason14.jpg

IT has been a good first half to the season :) , Looking forward to chasing City ,

Newcastle winning the premiership in Manchester last season has made them step up .. lol

One thing i had done was I put Mohiddin at LM instead of AML and set team intructions to Focus passing down left side of the flanks : )

I am pleased with the progress ....

He's really improving fast ! I guess he'll reach (or reached?) his PA sooner than most players because he gets all the love ! :D

He's Reached :) But he is still performing and im really proud of him and the love i give him is wat he is repaying me on the pitch :p

What proved to be a brilliant Season for Mohiddin saw him get another Assist in a 4 - 1 Mauling of Man City and 2029 was the season Mohiddin broke his international Record and has since Scored 4 GOALS for ENGLAND .. World Cup is coming and surely he will be called up !

The Premier League has been fantastic challenge Newcastle are 2nd who are chasing Arsenal so the end of season will be anxious Just look at the table..

Mohiddin left his best form for his country..

FA CUP Final is upon him and The Premier League is still up for grabs..

9-3.jpg

8-2.jpg

7-4.jpg

6-3.jpg

As the new season Kicks Off Newcastle kick off their season in style as the beat Man City 3 - 1 to claim the community shield ..

Mohiddin played ok but couldnt find Form until playing West Brom he managed to get a goal after Utd were already 3 - 0 up , Still he has been involved in all games as to his Father keepith faith him till the end ,

Mohiddin went on to score against Norwich and has since picked up 9 goals and 10 assists until the atletico Madrid Game , He picked up an injury and it is not known how serious it is

1-7.jpg

4-8.jpg

3-8.jpg

Breaking News !

Danny Mohiddin will miss the World Cup after breaking his leg , The Injury could see him miss out the first 2 weeks of the new season ..

A more dissapointing note was mohiddin had scored 3 goals in his last 4 England Games and was looking forward to playing at the World Cup ..

At 27 Years Old , People will be thinking he will not be able to keep up until the next world cup but his manager thought otherwise ..

" I will do everything in my power to make sure he makes the world cup , He is going to be out for 4 - 5 Months , We have had a good season and are premiership Champions already , We are in the Final of the C League and Fa Cup so it has not been downhill for us .. Mohiddin is a KEY PLAYER for newcastle united and he will still play for England in the next World Cup , I got a good feeling "

" And the world cup is over for him this season ? "

Mohiddin " He has had a wonderful season for us , He managed 42 Games 6 Goals and 9 Assists as well as picking up a MOTM Award was good for a winger and he will get the best treatment "

Thank you ..

14.jpg

15-1.jpg

16-1.jpg

17.jpg

That's awesome!

Oh Crap... If the game every generates a son for me, his name will be Something Jim...

Oh crap!

If my board ever build me a new stadium (which looks unlikely because my board are terrible!) then they'll probably name it Jim Stadium...

Why oh why did I click the "refer to me by my first name" option and make myself Clarke Jim?!

You know what would be even better? If you could have another son come through the academy.

I'm still waiting for my son to come but with my journeyman of a career, doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.

Keep the updates coming.

The Season Kicks off and Newcastle Manager Mohammed Mohiddin has been appointed England Manager , He will surely have his work cut out as he will mix Newcastle and England Duty this year ! But the breaking news is Danny Mohiddin is expected to be called up in the next England Match.

dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

dm3.jpg

dm4.jpg