[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevilla have Real Madrid on the last game of the season .. I have to go out but i will be back later tofinish the update.. Not bad from Danny ....

I also have Man Utd which could be vital in deciding where the premier league goes ....

Next Update in an hour and Big Update Tommorow :)

you need to sign kadir....since his manager is your son, im sure you can get him for a bit cheaper than 50m

and grab raul if youve got any change left afterwards

He just refused 27m :( , id take my risk with jesus .. he sounds more reliable :p

drop 40 million for kadir :thup:

maybe if i c my summer budget .. i have 50m left to spend from this season so iwill buy juan for now and see what happens ..

lol My strikers have been improving as well so i want to give them another season but damn i might be tempted if i get about 50m to spend in the summer ...

I hope Danny comes back to the prem before i retire .. lol

So after everything Danny only thinks the two of you could be friends? Even after you gave him a player you paid 28.5 million for, for 14.5 million...must have a short memory. Little sh*t. Lol. As his father, I deeply hope you take no offense.

On a side note...go for Juan Carlos. Great stats for such a young player and for only 7 million, he's a steal.

It's not a matter of how long you stay at a club. It's just random, with obviously extremely low chances of happening.

I've only seen it happen with managers who stayed at one club for a long time, but that's of course no valid argument :D Anyway I decided to stay at Juve for at least 20 seasons (if not sacked), if I don't have a son by then I probably ruined all my chances finding a fertile woman ! Someone of my nationality already spawned in my club last season and I'm the only one in the staff with that nationality so might be a good sign :)

Well, I had mine at the start of the 2nd season in my first game of FM08. And my in-game age was like 31. He was 16 so you do the maths. :D

Heh ok, so basically you could save your game before the the new intake of youth players and try until you get a son? :p Well not much fun to be had in that though...

I got a son like da second season one time.....its funny cuz my manager was 32 years old.....and my son was 15 ;)

oh yea my son was white (my nationalities were american and nigerian)

I didnt even know he was my son.....i didnt know we could have a son.....

I got a son like da second season one time.....its funny cuz my manager was 32 years old.....and my son was 15 ;)

oh yea my son was white (my nationalities were american and nigerian)

I didnt even know he was my son.....i didnt know we could have a son.....

I never even knew until this happened i just saw him there and i was like naaaa man lol