[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

I am Absouletly delighted with his first season and the season is not even done He is surely on course for his first Prem Medal :) He has racked up 7 Internationals ( u21 )

I am actually going to sell one of ma key left mids as i have 3 in that position

End of season coming soon Watch this space

Shaunj I started at 31 i think ( Touted as the next jose mourinho )

And Jeez City`s Defence is Rock Solid lol

finan.jpg

I need Sheikh ______________ to take over :)

What is up with my chairman , I just won the premiership as well .. so Basically what he is saying he just wants to see the money floating in now . haha ( He gave me 68m )

Im looking to offload a one of these 2 because im intending on using Mohiddin much more .. lol Any suggestions ?? I would keep Janderson as he is younger and Nichols is getting 45m + Bids at 30 yr but from chelsea and city .. lol

finan34.jpg

finan33.jpg

Nice one on getting a son.

Sell nicholls if you're getting £45 million + offers for him.

As it came to it , i wasnt interested in listening to Cheslea and Man City over their offers so i have deided to sell Nichols for 26.5m to Barca - 6.5m Profit - I signed him about 6 yeas ago :)

I have had to clear out and ive managed to get some fantastic regens all 15yr and younger :)

Everyone signed is 15yr or younger

will.jpg

New season is upon me and I have just beaten City 1 - 0 for the charity shield :) - i decided to rest Mohiddin as i am playing city for the first match of the new season and look at what the genie took ou tof the box :)

lolnew.jpg

You cant ask for mor e:)

Man this reminds me of Antonio Valencia ! People had doubts , He slowly started becoming a good first team player :)

dannystop.jpg

dannystop2.jpg

Next Fixtures

WESTHAM

DINAMO

CHELSEA

WEST HAM AGAIN lol

ARSENAL , Should be interesting see how he performs

GOurcuff has been appointed manager of Bristol after a long playing career at NEwcastle , Then becoming a memeber of the coach team :) and this is what he does in return on his first game Also Mohiddin is on form

Back from injury and he has been brilliant

He really is starting to influence games

update.jpg

Note * Absolutely delights with Georcuff , After Making him class he has become a manager of Bristol City and he has managed his first point inhis first game in charge :) AGAINST ME

Does everyone get a son at some point in their save? :(

iWant one :D

I didnt even know i had a son , It just happened .. lol Its brilliant , Best feeling in the world lol

Also some people get sons some dont , Luck at the end of the day e.g Ive neva had a stadium lol

Season Review :)

Premiership Champions , Fa Cup Champions , Charity Shield ( Community ) - Semi Finals C LEAGUE - Gutted to have lost . lol

review.jpg

Scouts say he has reached his potential - Is this a sample of his future season performances ?

He has been vital - Man of the match against Utd :)

Gourcuff got 2 points of me lol

wow, his stats have shot up again, is it me of does he have a ridiculous amount of fouls against him?

He has had an impact on my team im telling you , Some big boys outside th euk have come in - The Bayerns , Valencia , Zenit all have come in for him ..

And he gets fouled a lot -

This is a great story. I don't understand though, I thought there was a massive problem with regen attributes but you seem to be getting some really good players coming into your game.

I search for Regens 24/7 , The Player Search is good place :)

Create Player search filter form is a good way to find regens - Pick a player example kaka and Create Player search filter form you will get a list of all the players similar to kaka just check the ages and usually the youngest are meant to be good .

A lot quality regens have come up :)

Im trying to sign this 15 Year Old LB He is class , I have been trying to sign him to a point of making him a key player when i offer him a contract , He always decided to stay with his club.

Ive made 20 Offers for this kid , He just dont want to move .. lol

qss.jpg

They want 16m for this kid .

qss2.jpg

New Season about to start - Mohiddin Journey Continues

I search for Regens 24/7 , The Player Search is good place :)

Create Player search filter form is a good way to find regens - Pick a player example kaka and Create Player search filter form you will get a list of all the players similar to kaka just check the ages and usually the youngest are meant to be good .

A lot quality regens have come up :)

Im trying to sign this 15 Year Old LB He is class , I have been trying to sign him to a point of making him a key player when i offer him a contract , He always decided to stay with his club.

Ive made 20 Offers for this kid , He just dont want to move .. lol

qss.jpg

They want 16m for this kid .

qss2.jpg

New Season about to start - Mohiddin Journey Continues

I never even thought of doing that - good tip.

I never even thought of doing that - good tip.

Any Luck with that?? :) let me know

6 Month Game update coming up shortly , Newcastle have gone off form and i find myself in 4th but hey its the joy of playing :p ( CHALLENGE )

I had to reject bids from ARSENAL CHELSEA BAYERN ZENIT AND SPORTING 8m for mohiddin , So far he has not been unsettled :)

Update coming !

Man City will never get bankrupt in this game , I am delighted with Mohiddin who has been very good in the first 6 months. He got the Winner against Chelsea and also scored against Man Utd

His record against Utd is now P : 4 Scored : 3 and has picked up 2 MOTM Awards

9.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

A More beautiful note could be Mohiddin might be going to the World Cup , He has been called up for International Senior Duty :) and World Cup is around the corner . I have to make sure he keeps him form...

eng.jpg

eng1.jpg

Imagine if he wins the World Cup before me ... lol

I thought I had a son come through my club once, as my surname isn't the most common name, but isn't a rare name either, but it was just a player with my surname, nothing else. Disappointed me, but he was rubbish anyway, and was duly released once his contract was out, and has since retired :thup:

great topic, keep us updated, very good read. Hope he makes the world cup!! to search, go to kaka, then on his scouting, choose start a player filter search using kaka

:) He got dropped from the world cup squad but im not to bothered as he will make the next world cup squad im sure :) Euro championship next season :) ..

England Won the World Cup

Bring on the new season

These following have played into their late 30`s and i mean until 34 - 36 :)

Sandro / Verrati / Salvio / Wilshere / Macheda / Otamendi / Renan / Guilano / Naldo / GOURCUFF / Rodwell from everton is SUPERB / Johny Evans is a player of the highest calibre .. lol , I actually have most of them in my coaching staff :)

Outof all i would say Verrati is the cheapest in the beginning of the season :) 100k beginning of the season :) ,

After a long season I have managed to do the double , City 2nd Place - I WON THE LEAGUE AT THE CITY OF MANCHESTER !!

They have been chasing me all season. I've also bought in a youngster as i had to sell a key 30 yr old defender to Juventus for 10m , He was on his last year of his contract and i received a 10m offer so i had to accept it .

5-4.jpg

3-6.jpg

2-5.jpg

Now this is surely because he knew if we got to the city of manchester and avoid defeat , we win the premiership , I was confident

You see to me as a UTD fan this felt good , But also last season they won it and i was gutted believe me , they robbed all my coaches and 2 regens who i thought were going to be great .. They kept harrasing my players and unsettling everyone .. It hurt

And Mark Hughes was right ...

9-2.jpg

A Certain Dave Nichols is coming back to face his old club. He was brilliant for me , Nothing but respect for him ...

8-1.jpg

My Central Defender :)7-3.jpg Expecting big things from him ...

Next up is The Champions League Final - Treble on the way hopefully unless Dave Nichols thinks othewise ... lol

I have a player in my youth team with my surname but i am not in his favoured personel does that mean he not my son ?.

Well Fmanderson on your son he is looking very good.

Thats what i do to find young regens look at the create player search filter which is a very useful tool.

A beautiful Game capped by a nice assist by Mohiddin brings The Champions League back to the toon . This is my 3rd CL Trophy . I went 6 Years since my last one .

cl2.jpg

cl.jpg

Dave Nichols played bad and his 5.2 was deserved - " Form is temporary , Class is permanent "

cl4.jpg

cl3.jpg

I have a player in my youth team with my surname but i am not in his favoured personel does that mean he not my son ?.

Well Fmanderson on your son he is looking very good.

Thats what i do to find young regens look at the create player search filter which is a very useful tool.

Thank you ,

I dont think he is your son , he has to have you as his favoured personel :)