[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dm94.jpg

The real work stars now , England duty done as ive Qualified and im pleased to get 8 out of 8 is nice and should be a confident boost for the team :)

Premiership will continue when i get back and it sure is gong to be tense as The Euro's Are coming up so everyone and i dont mean just Newcastle every English player needs to impress as i have a rough idea of my first 11 - as for the others im not sure but suprises will come trust me ,

I love youth players :)

I have just been kicked out of the Champions League ! I SWEAR ROMA and VALENCA ARE MY BOGEY TEAMS !!!!!!! Damnn ouch ,

Overall the season is looking promising , I just want to make sure its not another trophyless season ..

Mohiddin has improved and his captaincy has been superb , Last season was his best and this season is not as bad so far :)

The season FINALE is here :) i cant wait for the euro's ,

Mohiddin has been very consistent which is very pleasing :)

Just realised...he's lost his hair!

Also, how the hell have you completed these past 12 years so damn quickly?!

Good update :)

Try Wake up at 8am and play football manager till 4am for 2 weeks .... , I sleep on this more or less .. :)

When Danny wins that world cup medal you should move on to another club in europe or brazil and buy him. You've done all you can with newcastle and so has he, Steven Gerrard may leave Liverpool this month and Danny is the same age as Gerrard. Most players leave to play in South America or Australia or Asia when they're getting old, he is near that age so maybe in the next 1-5 years you should leave.

When Danny wins that world cup medal you should move on to another club in europe or brazil and buy him. You've done all you can with newcastle and so has he, Steven Gerrard may leave Liverpool this month and Danny is the same age as Gerrard. Most players leave to play in South America or Australia or Asia when they're getting old, he is near that age so maybe in the next 1-5 years you should leave.

Yes but think about it , If he can become the next Newcastle Manager it would be brilliant :) I would only leave if he is offered the job so i want to give him coaching or assistant as soon as his career finishes ...

Future England and Man Utd Coach also maybe you never know , IT just depends on how he finishes his career ...

The future is bright :) we shall see ....

The good thing is when he becomes a coach i will give him the Under 21`s England Manager Job straight away as i have made rooney my assistant :p

If I get a son on FM he is gonna' be a journeyman like me. I'll stay at a club for only a few years then move on, I might stay at one club with him but I don't know I 'll just wait until I get one.

good luck man :) hope you get one .. I support Utd so when i start a new game i look up to Ferguson :p maybe thats why ive been here for so long .. I also want to manage Utd in this save ..

Serious? Don't you have a job or something? Btw great thread this is mate! Gotta be a classic thread on here, can't wait to see the rest of his career :)

I do , I do website designing and run an entertainment / Artist agency and i work mainly from home so im on the pc 24/7 :) ...

I prefer to be self employed as i work with my own timing . ..

Thanks for the comment means a lot :)

I wouldn't push it too hard to become a coach, just let him get into his 30's and let's say every 6 monthc you release a comment that he would fit as manager :) Would be great if he actually had good stats as non-player as well :D

I wouldn't push it too hard to become a coach, just let him get into his 30's and let's say every 6 monthc you release a comment that he would fit as manager :) Would be great if he actually had good stats as non-player as well :D

I know man , im hoping he can become something after he plays that way i can keep an eye on him as well , if he decides to become staff i am going to gurantee him the england job if im stilll there .. lol