[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask because I joined Real Madrid in mid-june and am trying reloading the game constantly, waiting for a son, but I'll have wasted about a day if it can't happen.

Just carry on the game normally, but keep on checking your youth and reserves team so if you do get a son you can put him up to the first team right away.

You could use the editor to put a youth player with your surname and with you in their favoured personnel but actually getting a son in the game is a better feeling.

It's easier to know who is your son if you don't have a common surname, so if your surname is Smith and your managing Birmingham and someone comes through the academy with your surname and with you in favoured personnel it's unlikely he's your son.

The Final ... update today oooops :p

260.jpg

261.jpg

262.jpg

263.jpg

Premier League season Starts And Danny has picked up his first trophy medal so quick as a manager . Im chuffed and i even attended the final ..

All i can say is brilliant ..

Update tommorow ..

Ronaldinho has hinted he may retire at the end of the season ..

Amazing career, just read the whole thread. Put a smile on my face when he finally won a World Cup after all his bad luck in that competition. And congrats on getting such a star as a son. Hope he manages for many decades...

Magic Stuff FMAnderson! Delighted he got his first trophy! Any more clubs sniffing around him?

Only Sheff United have been interested in him, I had to give him a contract quickly as i could not afford to lose him.

He done brilliantly for his first trophy beating Holland and Germany :p Surely a sign of things to come . :)

Amazing career, just read the whole thread. Put a smile on my face when he finally won a World Cup after all his bad luck in that competition. And congrats on getting such a star as a son. Hope he manages for many decades...

Thanks Man , I hope he doesnt become better than me :p