[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am now in season 2021-2022 and i am 42 years old...that means if i had a kid at 25, he would be around 16, 17 now...so at the start of the season when you get all the regens that come from your academy if i save the day before i get the players and then i continously load game until i get a son... :D lol

would this work?

I've been playing FM's since FM06 and i'm yet to have a son :( Just had a new stadium named after me on FM09 at Middlesbrough though :) Was good at first until I found out it costs £300mill and my balance got cut from £110mill to £20mill lol.

It would be a good idea to add to FM11, like in FIFA Manager, where you can have a girlfriend, and stuff like that...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER EVER PLEASE

fmandersen: really good read enjoyed everythign so far, im into 2019 and not had one yet, got on to the clubs favoured personal so im hoping in the next 10 seasons i get one :D i pray anyway as it would make me carry on to the end of his carear just to see it out.

Tastes fine to me xD

That's gay. :D

and i have all home grown team (home grown at club).. :D

but i still want a son :)

I've had the fortune to have one in the very first game in FM08, the first version where 'sons' came into being. I didn't know you could have one at that time, but saw that he has my last name and nationality, as well as being mutually on each other's favoured personnel list. I just thought "Great, I'll 'adopt' him as a son." It was only later when I visited the forums that there is indeed such a feature, and the chances are very low.

I could only have imagined I would be more elated if I knew of it beforehand. It's like my gal giving birth to a son without me knowing she was pregnnant.

157.jpg

158.jpg

The World Cup Final - England VS Italy in MILAN!!!!! Jeez .. Could it have been at a worse place..

Danny`s Form in the world cup has been sketchy .. But hey its the medal i want for him ...

Breaking News at the end of the world cup to be announced ...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as ric flair would say ..

World Cup Final - Milan , Italy

Italy 1 - 2 England

Danny Mohiddin is on course for his first ever World Cup Final .. His career has been scintillating to say the least .

I was lucky to be honest ...

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

The World Cup Final - England VS Italy in MILAN!!!!! Jeez .. Could it have been at a worse place..

Danny`s Form in the world cup has been sketchy .. But hey its the medal i want for him ...

Breaking News at the end of the world cup to be announced ...

Whats the breaking news?