[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out people :) Thanks again for making this such a wonderful thread ..

Next update is tommorow ...

BREAKING NEWS AGAIN ..

Danny has made an offer for David Mitchell ... I signed this kid from him when he was at VIlla for 26m .....

Guilleme Ballague interview and more tommorow ..

Have a brilliant Saturday night people...

Think you should just get yourself 'knighted' thru the nickname function for your achievements (many titles, WC won, bringing Mohiddin Jr into the game). Sir Mohammed Mohiddin. :thup:

Then set a target for Jr - if he accomplishes a treble of EPL (done), La Liga and Serie A titles, or if he wins the WC with England, 'knight' him too.

Think you should just get yourself 'knighted' thru the nickname function for your achievements (many titles, WC won, bringing Mohiddin Jr into the game). Sir Mohammed Mohiddin. :thup:

Then set a target for Jr - if he accomplishes a treble of EPL (done), La Liga and Serie A titles, or if he wins the WC with England, 'knight' him too.

Haha , I might do that :p ...

When are you looking to retire Mohammed Mohiddin, FMAnderson, and what will happen when you do?

Haha , I spoke to my twin last night as well, He was telling me i have to retire before Danny ... Maybe when he announcs his retirement i might decide to hang up my scks as well :p

Epic thread, have read all the way through it :D This have made me want to play FM more than normal to get a son. Keep up the good work with Newcastle and the thread :p

:) Cheers Bro ..

i can see it now....newcastle vs sevilla

father vs son....

on the grandest stage of them all.....

the champions league final....

only if you make it that far elder mohiddin ;)

Haha , i know it will happen trust me ..

I really really hope that when you eventually have a son, you name him Danny, hahaha

When i do , i will post the birth certificate here .. lol

Haha @_

if there is a "best topic ever" list this should be topping the list in my opinion

been following it for some weeks now and i must say FMAnderson this truly is inspiring

i would suggest everyone that is getting bored of FM to read this and your right back hooked again

if there is a "best topic ever" list this should be topping the list in my opinion

been following it for some weeks now and i must say FMAnderson this truly is inspiring

i would suggest everyone that is getting bored of FM to read this and your right back hooked again

Thank you so much means a lot :)