[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you strip him of the England captaincy? Sleeping with Caroll's wife!?

He got injured a while back and i gave carroll the captaincy and mohiddin had said he was not interested the next time i had to select a captain.

I would have wanted him to stay but he said he didnt want it .. ( for the team i spose)

Brian Mcbride for Scotland ;). They must be desperate if their resorting to his offspring to get them through competitions :L.

I swear i have been chasing this mcbride guy since he was god knows how longggggg i think 20 .. HE has always rejected me ..

yea...i am now 43 years old in 2022 which means i still have couple more years to get a son..well probably i have one already he just doesnt play football yet.. :D

i have a question..for the first season and a half i was at some dutch team and then i moved to england. My nationality is Dutch and second is Slovenian...

what would that mean for my son..which nationality would he get?

Dutch as first and then english as second? or slovenian?

yea...i am now 43 years old in 2022 which means i still have couple more years to get a son..well probably i have one already he just doesnt play football yet.. :D

i have a question..for the first season and a half i was at some dutch team and then i moved to england. My nationality is Dutch and second is Slovenian...

what would that mean for my son..which nationality would he get?

Dutch as first and then english as second? or slovenian?

He didn't "born" yet and you are already thinking of his nationality, this is hilarious, hahaha.

Depends on where he was born, I suppose...

Great work FMAnderson! Give him a 4-y contract, he deserves it!

10 times? Thought your limit was 100? :)

i decided i will rather do it old fashioned way then increasing my chances by donating my sperm

when does the game decide to give a son...like at the start of the game it decides if it will happen or not or does it happen in the game?

when does the game decide to give a son...like at the start of the game it decides if it will happen or not or does it happen in the game?

It's random at the league restart / regen date, which in England is 24th June. Chances are very, very low. And that's an understatement btw.

It's random at the league restart / regen date, which in England is 24th June. Chances are very, very low. And that's an understatement btw.

1 in 10,000 was quoted at some point.

I've never had a son and played many seasons on each version since the start fwiw.

This is a brilliant story. Its the first one i look for.

I'm 8 years into a save game and hoping for a similar story.

*One question - What's wrong with having daughters in the game? We sound like China - WE want Boys Boys Boys!!!

*Joke - don't sue me China

Great thread indeed! I love reading all the updates.

I was lucky to get a son as well, on FM2009. My club was Centauros in the Colombian second tier after 4 years of Montrose in Scotland and two years of AZ in Holland. I promoted in my 2nd season to the first division and after the season update I noticed a young fellow with my last name in my youth team.

My last name is very uncommon and his nationality is Colombian/Dutch with me as his favorite personnel, so it was pretty obvious. Apparently the mom is Colombian because my son has very dark skin, and I'm whiter than white:). (My nationality is set to Dutch/Canadian, as I immigrated to Canada irl).

This was just before FM2010 was released so I stopped playing this save game. If the chance of getting a son is really 1:10,000, I'll have to go back to that game and see if I can do the same to 'my boy' and make him a respected international football player.

I very much doubt that this will be possible though as the youth system of Centauros is really bad, so I expect him to have a low PA (I don't want to check it). His abilities are very poor and my coaches tell me he is not good enough for the Centauros team and I should drop him off the squad. :mad::thdn:.

I will check if I can get any screenshots uploaded, if anyone cares to see! :o

Anderson,u made the best out of your son :) Great Work,he had big moments in his career and he was with a "small" PA fantastic in the Premier League.I wish i get a son,then i want to make him one of the best croatian Players of all time!

Great thread indeed! I love reading all the updates.

I was lucky to get a son as well, on FM2009. My club was Centauros in the Colombian second tier after 4 years of Montrose in Scotland and two years of AZ in Holland. I promoted in my 2nd season to the first division and after the season update I noticed a young fellow with my last name in my youth team.

My last name is very uncommon and his nationality is Colombian/Dutch with me as his favorite personnel, so it was pretty obvious. Apparently the mom is Colombian because my son has very dark skin, and I'm whiter than white:). (My nationality is set to Dutch/Canadian, as I immigrated to Canada irl).

This was just before FM2010 was released so I stopped playing this save game. If the chance of getting a son is really 1:10,000, I'll have to go back to that game and see if I can do the same to 'my boy' and make him a respected international football player.

I very much doubt that this will be possible though as the youth system of Centauros is really bad, so I expect him to have a low PA (I don't want to check it). His abilities are very poor and my coaches tell me he is not good enough for the Centauros team and I should drop him off the squad. :mad::thdn:.

I will check if I can get any screenshots uploaded, if anyone cares to see! :o

SUre : ) would love to see..

Anderson,u made the best out of your son :) Great Work,he had big moments in his career and he was with a "small" PA fantastic in the Premier League.I wish i get a son,then i want to make him one of the best croatian Players of all time!

I hope you get one too , Its been a hell of a ride ..

I have noticed that if you keep playing a player he'll hold off on retirement until he's not picked anymore.

So a couple more seasons of continious games and by then he'll likey be doing an impression of Sylvinho when he came on as a sub against man utd. Bow legged and top speed of a mile an hour

I have noticed that if you keep playing a player he'll hold off on retirement until he's not picked anymore.

So a couple more seasons of continious games and by then he'll likey be doing an impression of Sylvinho when he came on as a sub against man utd. Bow legged and top speed of a mile an hour

I hope he has 5 years left :p .. lol ..

In this game players tend to stick more if they are getting played .. and they perform also for long into their 30s ..

I hope he has 5 years left :p .. lol ..

In this game players tend to stick more if they are getting played .. and they perform also for long into their 30s ..

Very true although I tend to get rid of anyone in a team if they are over 31 unless they are already retireing or go by the names of Gianluigi BUffon and Alessandro Del Piero.

Very true although I tend to get rid of anyone in a team if they are over 31 unless they are already retireing or go by the names of Gianluigi BUffon and Alessandro Del Piero.

really .. what you think of these stats .. ( last season from a 33 year old )

carroll.jpg

this is my 33 year old striker ...

i believe he can still play when he will be 40 :)

whats the Premiership and UCL record for oldest player?

Premiership is

VAN DE SAR - 41 and 53 days

BRAD FRIEDEL - 41 204 days

then reina at 40 years.. so long time ..lol

Cassilas and Lehman at 40 in the UCL ..

Good work Anderson. Been lookin at this thread on the regs. His stats are really dissapearin now but keep it up. I NEED to know how this turns out. Will he become a manager, will HE have a son, will that son win a world cup with his Grandad as manager????

really .. what you think of these stats .. ( last season from a 33 year old )

this is my 33 year old striker ...

They are pretty impressive :thup: I'd say he has quite a while to go yet! :D

I'd love to know if there was a guarenteed way to get a regen kid. It's so rare! It will be nice to see his feedback once he is a coach on your team and ultimatly when he is a manager what he'll say when playing against you in the league! :eek:

They are pretty impressive :thup: I'd say he has quite a while to go yet! :D

I'd love to know if there was a guarenteed way to get a regen kid. It's so rare! It will be nice to see his feedback once he is a coach on your team and ultimatly when he is a manager what he'll say when playing against you in the league! :eek:

lol Well we shall c , .. im sure he will not cuss me :( - Like father like son ..