[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

Ok now i know this might not make sense but a regen has been created with my surname which i know is a name that has not been in football manager im sure , And i checked his Favoured personell it had me there , I have been Newcastle United Manager and im an icon there in 2020 is this possible ?

mo1.jpg

mo2.jpg

mo3.jpg

mo4.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the scene at the hospital the day he was born... the mother asks, "so, doctor, do I have a son or a daugher?" and the doctor says "congratulations, it's a left winger!"

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I can see the scene at the hospital the day he was born... the mother asks, "so, doctor, do I have a son or a daugher?" and the doctor says "congratulations, it's a left winger!"

Epic :D I laugh so hard my colleagues came over to see whats wrong with me :D

Qualty post mate, well done! :thup:

Congrats on getting a son, OP, you're very lucky!!

That's f'in awesome. Shouldn't have to work on crossing, maybe a little defending, free kick taking, and he could be a wonderkid.

Congragtulations on your baby boy! lol, thats what you lot sounds like, Congrats! You had a baby.... on football manager.... lol

But yeah i'm jealous, mainly cos i cant stick at a game for more than a season on fm10. I kind find that spark :( And when i did find it with Huddersfield and got them promoted in half a season as my first job and season, the game crashed and would always crash when i loaded it :(

:D

Doctor: 'On the downside though, he only has half a star for potential'

Dad: 'I want a paternity test'

Ok now im going to do everything in my power to make him good and i know it might not be posible lol but he will make it one day :p

dannymohi.jpg

He is 18 :) Surely he will have brothers come up the youth system , I was tempted to sign for Man Utd lol As i have completed everything at Newcastle but maybe its the beginning of the journey ,

Plus i think this is the kind of thing that can mak e people stick to one game and not have 18 Saved Games with different leagues !

Ok now im going to do everything in my power to make him good and i know it might not be posible lol but he will make it one day :p

dannymohi.jpg

He is 18 :) Surely he will have brothers come up the youth system , I was tempted to sign for Man Utd lol As i have completed everything at Newcastle but maybe its the beginning of the journey ,

Plus i think this is the kind of thing that can mak e people stick to one game and not have 18 Saved Games with different leagues !

his potential is at best 130.. with those stats and age.. maybe 145 with some luck. but neither of those are enough for newcastle even if he reach it all

his potential is at best 130.. with those stats and age.. maybe 145 with some luck. but neither of those are enough for newcastle even if he reach it all

Well it doesnt really matter to me , As long as he gets medals and trophies and with the team around him, Its possible .. im sure it doesnt matter if he has a potential of 120 - 150 :) im going to love nurturing him ..

Surely he will have brothers come up the youth system ?

PA is nothing to do with CA. And 145 CA can be more than good enough for Newcastle.

As it is, I'd take him in the BSP; he could be a decent Championship winger eventually, I'd imagine. His OTB and finishing are low, so don't expect many goals.

Get FMRTE and give him -9 or -10 Potential. I don't think it's cheating at all since having a son in the game is such a rare occurence

There is plenty of time for that , But for 2 - 3 Seasons i want to see how he develops without tweaking him .lol :) so no cheating for now .

I want a son in FM. I'm very envious.

I am too, I've never had a son. Instead of working on my "man management", perhaps I should "take a more hands on approach" with the talented female physio on my rival's club.

But I digress. I would do the same thing, crafting my son's experience and skills and giving him every opportunity I could afford him. Good luck, dad!

Does anyone know if you can have multiple sons in a really long save? Or is it coded that you only get one?

I am too, I've never had a son. Instead of working on my "man management", perhaps I should "take a more hands on approach" with the talented female physio on my rival's club.

But I digress. I would do the same thing, crafting my son's experience and skills and giving him every opportunity I could afford him. Good luck, dad!

Does anyone know if you can have multiple sons in a really long save? Or is it coded that you only get one?

Well i never expected 1 :p

:) Im going to give him a very good season as my newcastle team is up there with the best :) He has been doing ok for me but hey its my son so hes been doing fantastic :p ,

Im sure you get brothers come up the youth system :)

THis is the first time its happened for me :) I love my son .. lol