FM on Facebook

I use facebook quite alot (probably like most people on here) and i see that there is a FM facebook page type thing, and thats great. I have a PS3 and play call of duty and i noticed that they had a way of actually linking your game progress to facebook so when you completed a challlenge or won a trophy on COD it would say on your facebook. To be honest it was a bit annoying and i didnt have it but i would have one for football manager.

It could write in if you won the league and say "kezmanjacks has just won promotion to the coca cola championship" and it could also maybe show your line out, somehow incorporate hall of fame, maybe say if u get sacked, im sure theres tons of directions you could go with it anyone else think this would be good or pointless??

Facebook'll be old news as quickly as it arrived.

Was haemorraghing 300000 users month by end of last year according to reports, Twitter seemingly on the rise and all that.

These things largely being fads I can't see the point is wasting valuable development time on it when the game can be bettered in general.

Was haemorraghing 300000 users month by end of last year according to reports, Twitter seemingly on the rise and all that.

These things largely being fads I can't see the point is wasting valuable development time on it when the game can be bettered in general.

Not to go off topic or anything... But I will

Facebook is the most used site over Christmas, it is the most visited site on a mobile. It has the potential to be the biggest site in the world and it is increasingly going to become your online identification used throughout the web. Facebook is going nowhere it is only just beginign, but there will always be other places to go. Twitter is great but it has a far different use then what Twitter is going to be.

But one could also say:

Facebook, whether it will eventually die or not, it's a huge social network right now. Huge social network = gigantic marketing opportunity = high potential for sales = more funds to work with = better products.

But one could also say:

Facebook, whether it will eventually die or not, it's a huge social network right now. Huge social network = gigantic marketing opportunity = high potential for sales = more funds to work with = better products.

Yes, companies are spending fortunes on using sites such as Facebook and Twitter as an advertising stream, simply because of the amount of people it can access.

Archived