****ing injuries

• SI Staff

I'll try and help if you can answer a few questions:

Who are you playing as?, what training setup do you have?, what conditions are the players you start with during a match and what tactical style are you using?

• SI Staff

Drop your training regimes down to a lower level and see if that helps.

Incidentally you will find two 'time' peaks for injuries during play - one is pre-season when players are getting fit and liable to pick up strains etc. as they get back into condition, the other is towards the end of a season as players get more tired from frequent matches.

Both of these are realistic and happen irl as well.

yeah, it seems just as one player comes back from injury, your next item of news is another player getting injured. Jerzy Dudek keeps coming back and then getting injured again that same week, different types of injuries too. There's always at least 4 injured.

I also have a big injury problem in every game! angryfire.gif

No matter what team, formation, tactics, or training, i always have major injury problems, like 5 or 6 players injured at same time.

Plus, i just signed Bojinov on a FREE, but he is now injured in training and out for 8 MONTHS! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lil Rómeó:

im ready to sell louis saha

whenever i play him he scores

plays a couple, then gets injured

comes back and then gets injured again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bit like most of his career IRL

Archived