match fitness...

so anyone else bit annoyed by constant "severely lacking match fitness"

after not playing for 3~games..

when i was playing roma. as strongest club in world.. with wold class player.. that never rly happen.. and there is no reserve squad..

now im playing in france... in l1 after promotion.. so ye club is far from world class.. what annoys me is constant lack in match fitness.. and there are no reserve league in france either..

i just dont get.. how can you be training 5 days a week.. ( not to mention that you have inteam match like every day ) and after 3 days of not playing you go qq..

how can i deal with that.. some players start lacking fitness even if he plays 30~mins every game.. as sub.. thats so ********..

i cant put unfit players into game.. i cant raise their fitness.. and it takes 2-3~games even if o do till they get it back..

any suggestions?

There are no reserve leagues in France, but you should play in CFA if you're a Ligue 1 club, I'm not certain on the rules for reserve teams getting promoted and relegated into the CFA (they can't get promoted above that though).

Anyway, if you're not in a league, arrange a season's worth of friendlies for your reserve team, against other people's reserves. This is what Spurs do in real life I believe, I don't think they officially enter any reserve leagues

There are no reserve leagues in France, but you should play in CFA if you're a Ligue 1 club, I'm not certain on the rules for reserve teams getting promoted and relegated into the CFA (they can't get promoted above that though).

Anyway, if you're not in a league, arrange a season's worth of friendlies for your reserve team, against other people's reserves. This is what Spurs do in real life I believe, I don't think they officially enter any reserve leagues

i dont have cfa loaded sadly , reserve friendlies sounds like decent idea.. but might be pain in the ass to manage that ..

i dont have cfa loaded sadly , reserve friendlies sounds like decent idea.. but might be pain in the ass to manage that ..

Yeah, its gonna be pretty annoying, but if you haven't loaded CFA, that's why you don't have a league for your reserves to play in.

There is the option to let the Assistant Manager arrange friendlies for reserves, but I don't know how good he will be at doing it.

so anyone else bit annoyed by constant "severely lacking match fitness"

i just dont get.. how can you be training 5 days a week.. ( not to mention that you have inteam match like every day ) and after 3 days of not playing you go qq..

how can i deal with that.. some players start lacking fitness even if he plays 30~mins every game.. as sub.. thats so ********..

That's why it is called 'match fitness' and not just 'fitness'

Otherwise clubs wouldn't bother with rigorous pre-season schedules involving playing friendly matches - they would just train them for a few days and start the season. No, the players need to be sharp, focussed and ready.

Archived