new guyish question

I was new to the game last year and loved it. I got the newest one for christmas and I'm just starting to get involved. I have a quick question though. I never had any problems last year running everything and I suspect it will be the same this year. I have a two year old macbook pro with a lot of ram.

At the beginning it suggested I pick three leagues. last year I had all leagues enabled and of course when you hit continue it sometimes takes usually 30 seconds up to two minutes before its ready to move on.

I clicked all the leagues because I wanted the chance to be able to get a job anywhere in the world and have a ton of options when I eventually got sacked. which should take about 4 months. :D anyway what I'm asking is. Do I have to have all the leagues playable for that to happen?

Oh and when my ass man says so and so is used to playing at a faster pace...where is the pace option for the individual players?

Thanks

MM

If you want to manage there, you need the league loaded.

Playing faster is the teams teampo, but do you want/need to change it for one player?

Yeah how do I change one players tempo/pace.

If the ass man says Andy Johnson is used to playing at a faster tempo.

Also if the ass man says Bobby Zamora and Damien Duff (or whoever) are having a hard time blending in...what does that mean I should do. Play them more? or play them less?

MM

Yeah how do I change one players tempo/pace.

If the ass man says Andy Johnson is used to playing at a faster tempo.

Also if the ass man says Bobby Zamora and Damien Duff (or whoever) are having a hard time blending in...what does that mean I should do. Play them more? or play them less?

MM

faster tempo = team instructions.. the whole team needs to change tempo.. i.e pass ball faster etc.

as for blending.. it just takes time tbh.. but having a regular 11 and keeping to it helps a lot.

whats the recommended number of leagues for a good game?

the short answer is ... whatever your pc can handle... usually I recommend people to use the recommended leagues button to give you an idea of how many your pc can handle and take it from there... you can usually add a few more on top without too much complaint aswell..

personallyi only ever add the league im playing in and a few of the big ones on top... its database size that i want , so i just retain huge amounts of players from various countries and continents

faster tempo = team instructions.. the whole team needs to change tempo.. i.e pass ball faster etc.

as for blending.. it just takes time tbh.. but having a regular 11 and keeping to it helps a lot.

the short answer is ... whatever your pc can handle... usually I recommend people to use the recommended leagues button to give you an idea of how many your pc can handle and take it from there... you can usually add a few more on top without too much complaint aswell..

personallyi only ever add the league im playing in and a few of the big ones on top... its database size that i want , so i just retain huge amounts of players from various countries and continents

So Large Database enables all the players and staff around the world to be available and number of leagues is the places as a manager you can get a job. Is that right?

MM

So Large Database enables all the players and staff around the world to be available and number of leagues is the places as a manager you can get a job. Is that right?

MM

You should really retain players from top clubs of every continent by selecting a custom database when you set your game up

Archived