its bad enough 1 but two this is ridculas

Are you saying one keeper was subbed for the second and that they both played outstanding?

If so this is known issue with one on ones being savedd a lot and is being looked into by SI

yes i know its an issue but ive been giving out about 1 keeper but two its like some one taking a wizz down your back and telling you its raining

yes the first got a rating 8 and after the 60th minute the ai subbed on the second keeper and he got a 7.9

oh right I see, I honestly thought that you were trying to tell me they had 2 goalkeepers on the pitch at the same time! at least it's not THAT serious then...

oh right I see, I honestly thought that you were trying to tell me they had 2 goalkeepers on the pitch at the same time! at least it's not THAT serious then...

mabe mom and second highest rating god it gets better

Seems stupid for the AI to sub a superkeeper for another keeper, unless he got injured or something.

I havent seen a superkeeper yet. They mustn't hang out in the lower leauges.

Hopefully by the time I reach the prem they will be patched.

I had something like that - Newcastle were beating Chelsea 2-1 (second season) with Chelsea pretty much ripping Newcastle apart with the Newcastle goalkeeper having a ridiculously good game - and then in the 88th minute, they substituted him off for Steve Harper! Didn't cost them the match but it was a terribly bizarre decision.

Archived