What the..??

Is this a bug or something?? Only a few days ago, Havant & W sacked their manager and hired me.. I have been in charge of this club for only 5 days and i got this message.

c4e6b581e079363b3c1980dd43a04d4f.png

I haven't even played a single game with them yet.. I have only just joined and they want to sack me?? I didn't even do anything wrong

i had the same thing happen 2 me before i started with weymouth 3 seasons ago. im still there tho

Havant & W haven't won a single thing since September and when I came in January, i received that note.. I'm not so worried now though as they regained their confidence as i won my first match 2-0..

I had this in 10.1 when I took over a struggling club. The board confidence/fans' opinion didn't reset with a new manager. I've not been in that situation with 10.2 yet so I'm not sure if it's fixed - are you patched?

Yeah, patched to 10.2.. I always ensure my games are up to date

Karlsruhe (Germany) sacked their manager a few days after hiring him because he had some problems with the main sponsor. I know that it's not for the same reason here and the game behaves weird imo, however, but I just wanted to say that fast sackings have happened in real life.

Archived