I AM LEGEND!! no more :(

Soo i won everything that has to be won with Newcastle at least once and have been stated as being a legend in their books alongside the other legends so i decided to take the England job as soon as it was vacant and then resign from Newcastle bus as soon as I become England manager my legend status in Newcastle is gone. Why is that??

10.2 HAS fixed that. I've found it a lot more difficult to get on favoured personnel list now than on 10.0.... I was legendary after a couple of premiership title wins and a couple of CL titles on 10.1. have done the same on 10.2 and i WAS on but dropped back off at the season reset

10.2 HAS fixed that. I've found it a lot more difficult to get on favoured personnel list now than on 10.0.... I was legendary after a couple of premiership title wins and a couple of CL titles on 10.1. have done the same on 10.2 and i WAS on but dropped back off at the season reset

weird i was a legend and stayed a legend when i updated. at that point all i'd won was a couple of league titles and a cl with milan, though i did have an unbeaten season. then i back to back the cl before resigning and was bumped off completely, if that's "fixed" i'll ignore it.

it's mainly the resignation thing that annoys me, not so much that it is easy to get onto the lists.

weird i was a legend and stayed a legend when i updated. at that point all i'd won was a couple of league titles and a cl with milan, though i did have an unbeaten season. then i back to back the cl before resigning and was bumped off completely, if that's "fixed" i'll ignore it.

it's mainly the resignation thing that annoys me, not so much that it is easy to get onto the lists.

Sorry didnt explain very clearly. The game I made it as legend, I still am. That was on 10.1. On 10.2 I have only got as far as favoured personnel and dropped back off after the season ended...

I do agree though, that your past achievements need to be recognised with a club, which they arent at the minute. You could take a club from the lowest level of English football up to the Premiership, then jump to the England job, and the club would instantly hate you. Thats just wrong...

I've got a feeling this has something to do with stopping AI managers constantly going back to their old teams, has anyone noticed if it happens to AI managers when they leave a club?

You're probably not far wrong.

It's always been something that's annoyed me about FM though.

I still don't get why they would hate me though. I won the treble for the first time in my life with my Newcastle side and then was offered the England job. I felt that I could not take the club any further and am looking for an adventure with the England squad. I mean when Shearer left Newcastle, nobody hated him.

Soo i won everything that has to be won with Newcastle at least once and have been stated as being a legend in their books alongside the other legends so i decided to take the England job as soon as it was vacant and then resign from Newcastle bus as soon as I become England manager my legend status in Newcastle is gone. Why is that??

They're a fickle bunch north of the Tyne. ;)

You should *boycoutt the club. ;) *[s.i.c.]

It does seem a little harsh that you can be instantly taken off the list even though you've won countless trophies at that club. Surely in some cases users should be able to be cemented into the club's hall of fame? So, basically, if I decide to leave Bayern after 9 seasons of glory, I'll no longer be a legend? Seems a bit daft.

This is one of the three reasons I use FMRTE. Before resigning I always look at where exactly I stand on the clubs favoured list and after resigning I fix it to where it stand. Only fair imho.

(btw the other reasons I use FMRTE is to fix my age and changing league rep if necessary, haven't done that so far though)

This is one of the three reasons I use FMRTE. Before resigning I always look at where exactly I stand on the clubs favoured list and after resigning I fix it to where it stand. Only fair imho.

(btw the other reasons I use FMRTE is to fix my age and changing league rep if necessary, haven't done that so far though)

Since you are using FMRTE, can you confirm if you indeed go into the disliked personnel list once you leave a job, and at what rating?

did anyone try to retire and then start as a new manager using the same profile as the one u retired? because that way u still have all the connections, rep and winning history

Is that so? Never tried that before.

Since you are using FMRTE, can you confirm if you indeed go into the disliked personnel list once you leave a job, and at what rating?

Haven't checked it out on fm10 yet, but on fm09 you become 100% disliked.

edit: just checked my fm10 save. I was with Lyon for 2 seasons (1st season won the cup, 2nd season the double + lost CL final).

Wasn't on the favoured list. Then I got a job offer from ManU and took it.

Now I'm on Lyon's disliked list with a rating of 90 (they go till 100).

Haven't checked it out on fm10 yet, but on fm09 you become 100% disliked.

edit: just checked my fm10 save. I was with Lyon for 2 seasons (1st season won the cup, 2nd season the double + lost CL final).

Wasn't on the favoured list. Then I got a job offer from ManU and took it.

Now I'm on Lyon's disliked list with a rating of 90 (they go till 100).

Is that with patch 10.1 or 10.2?

It does seem a little harsh that you can be instantly taken off the list even though you've won countless trophies at that club. Surely in some cases users should be able to be cemented into the club's hall of fame? So, basically, if I decide to leave Bayern after 9 seasons of glory, I'll no longer be a legend? Seems a bit daft.

Yes, I agree with you here. It does seems a bit harsh!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Thought the patch fixed favoured personnel / legends from being unlisted, so can't really conclude anything since yours wasn't on the list. :)

Edit: Ok, just re-read the thread and rinso's post #4

Archived