The saved game could not be loaded

Sounds like you have a corrupted save. It can happen from time to time. Make sure you have any virus software in the background turned off whilst playing FM. Have you used the 3 rolling save?

What if you like to play FM and be on the net at the same time?

Nah I never have the 3 rolling save on, always manually save!

so theres no way around it?

What if you like to play FM and be on the net at the same time?

Nah I never have the 3 rolling save on, always manually save!

so theres no way around it?

No, dont think so. If you used the 3 rolling save, even manually, then at least you could have gone back to an earlier save of the same game.

No, dont think so. If you used the 3 rolling save, even manually, then at least you could have gone back to an earlier save of the same game.

Gutted...

Dunno if I can start another game now... had the game since it came out and have started loads of different saves and this was the only one which was going good....

****ed off is and understatement!

Rubbish to be honest, why the hell would save just become corrupted.... bollocks!

:mad:

Gutted...

Dunno if I can start another game now... had the game since it came out and have started loads of different saves and this was the only one which was going good....

****ed off is and understatement!

Rubbish to be honest, why the hell would save just become corrupted.... bollocks!

:mad:

It happens, files become corrupt, its just unlucky. Its happened to me before and i'm sure many others. My longest corrupt save was 10 seasons in after getting Gateshead to the premier league from the BSN. Now losing that was gutting, i started rolling saves shortly after!

It happens, files become corrupt, its just unlucky. Its happened to me before and i'm sure many others. My longest corrupt save was 10 seasons in after getting Gateshead to the premier league from the BSN. Now losing that was gutting, i started rolling saves shortly after!

By rolling saves do you mean "Saving As" every three games so you have loads of different saves?

By rolling saves do you mean "Saving As" every three games so you have loads of different saves?

You have 3 different save of the save game. So your first save will be say Millwall1. Next time you save its Millwall2, then the next time Millwall3. Once you have done that, your next save will be to write over the Millwall1 file, and so on.

You have 3 different save of the save game. So your first save will be say Millwall1. Next time you save its Millwall2, then the next time Millwall3. Once you have done that, your next save will be to write over the Millwall1 file, and so on.

Ahh right I get you now, good idea!

This day is going from bad to worse, now when I try to start a new game I get an error as I load the leagues and click on start game, it comes up saying:

Application Error

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2010 / Crash Dumps...

:confused:

ive had that problem but a reboot sorted it. pain in arse tho

Just rebooted and even my milwall save is working.... magic :D:thup:

May be worth deleting the following:

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4455401&postcount=30

Let me know how you get on. Thanks.

Seems to be working now mate just by restarting.... btw any way I can delete a thread as I started a thread in the technical forum. :thup:

Archived