My review of FM for PSP

After playing it today and playing a few games I thought I would write my own review.

I would like to start of by saying I am very happy with what Si have donr. It is a very good game.

The overall layout is brilliant. I love the home screen, a nice smaller version of the pc one icon_smile.gif. I find it easy to navigate from one screen to another which is very important for a game like this, you have done well with that Si.

When you start a game the bit I love best is where you can click randon club. That is a good addition imo as it is good for pickign a random team to manage.

The nes is very easy to access which is good.

The match is very quick indeed. I like my games to go through quite quick especialy on the psp as it means i will not get too bored having to wait around for the game to finish, especialy if it is a heafty defeat hehe.

The only bit I struggled to find was where to save your game, but after a minute if looking around I soon found where it was.

I would just like to congratulate Si on the hard work and for brinnign out 3 Good game for the pc, psp and xbox 360.

After playing it today and playing a few games I thought I would write my own review.

I would like to start of by saying I am very happy with what Si have donr. It is a very good game.

The overall layout is brilliant. I love the home screen, a nice smaller version of the pc one icon_smile.gif. I find it easy to navigate from one screen to another which is very important for a game like this, you have done well with that Si.

When you start a game the bit I love best is where you can click randon club. That is a good addition imo as it is good for pickign a random team to manage.

The nes is very easy to access which is good.

The match is very quick indeed. I like my games to go through quite quick especialy on the psp as it means i will not get too bored having to wait around for the game to finish, especialy if it is a heafty defeat hehe.

The only bit I struggled to find was where to save your game, but after a minute if looking around I soon found where it was.

I would just like to congratulate Si on the hard work and for brinnign out 3 Good game for the pc, psp and xbox 360.

Thanks for your kind comments Mark, glad to hear you're enjoying it. icon_smile.gif

There's a couple of reasons why the 'Save Game' option is where it is. The first would be because there's actually no space on the Tree Menu for it, and we didn't want a scrollbar too appear there. The second is because we wanted to try and keep the 'football' related content in your face as much as possible.

I have no problems where it is, Took finding at first thats all.

Btw I have a player on loand and i wanna buy him but only have 35k to spend is there anyway i can trade one of my players for him instead?? If it is not in this version would like to see it in the next.

Archived