Englisher Fussball Bund

Goldy

Well as we have started a new game (as the last 1 crashed) it deserves a new thread so that the new stuff doesnt get mixed up with the old.

Well here's the current line up:

(Vince) CMGAMERDUDE - Man City

(Steve) Robbo - Wolves

(Mark) Mebucat - Coventry

(Kristian) If you etc - WBA

(Andy) Andy H - Cardiff

(Paul) Moonraker - Swindon

(Dave) kjohnston1511 - Rushden

(Steve) Goldy - Boston Utd

(Andy) Texan - Will join after season 1 due to work commitments

Updates will follow after every weekends play.

Just to add in, no applications or asking to be in the group in this thread, the UCMIG subs thread is there for a reason. Any questions then contact me.

[This message was edited by Silverfox on 06/06/2002 at 07:09.]

[This message was edited by Silverfox on 08/06/2002 at 07:44.]

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as we have started a new game (as the last 1 crashed) it deserves a new thread so that the new stuff doesnt get mixed up with the old.

Well here's the current line up:

(Vince) CMGAMERDUDE - Man City

(Steve) Robbo - Wolves

(Mark) Mebucat - Coventry

(Kristian) If you etc - WBA

(Andy) Andy H - Cardiff

(Paul) Moonraker - Swindon

(Dave) kjohnston1511 - Rushden

(Steve) Goldy - Boston Utd

(Andy) Texan - Will join after season 1 due to work commitments

Updates will follow after every weekends play.

Just to add in, no applications or asking to be in the group in this thread, the UCMIG subs thread is there for a reason. Any questions then contact me.

[This message was edited by Silverfox on 06/06/2002 at 07:09.]

[This message was edited by Silverfox on 08/06/2002 at 07:44.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lez2k:

sorry goldy but im replyin here coz u never emailed me i want 2 be in as sheff united please<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you read my first Post in this thread??? Do not ASK to be in the Group using this THREAD. READ PLEASE. I also said, ANY questions CONTACT ME (eg msn,icq or email the details are all in my profile)

It is upto me as Host who i email to invite into the Group. USE the UCMIG SUBS THREAD and if a host wants to invite you into his group he will email you.

I do not want anymore ASKING to join the group, it is very annoying and your chances of getting into my group get lower.

Well here's the first update of many after we had quite a successfull weekend

On Kick off day we unfortunatly had 5 crashes, yes 5, however on Sunday we came through the session perfectly with no crashes.

In Game Date: 23/12/2001

Steve - Wolves

Current Pos: 1st in Div1

League Cup : 2nd Round lost to Bristol City (0-1)

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Sheff Utd

Played: 26

Won: 18

Drawn: 4

Lost: 4

Goals Scored: 72

Goals Conceded: 35

Clean Sheets: 3

Biggest Win: 5-1 vs Grimbsy

Worst Defeat: 0-2 vs Nottm Forest

Awards Won: 1

Kristian - WBA

Current Pos: 3rd in Div1

League Cup : Semi Final vs Bolton

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Dag & Red

Played: 28

Won: 19

Drawn: 4

Lost: 5

Goals Scored: 84

Goals Conceded: 43

Clean Sheets: 6

Biggest Win: 5-0 vs Everton

Worst Defeat: 2-4 vs Gillingham

Awards Won: 1

Mark - Coventry

Current Pos: 4th in Div1

League Cup : 4th Round lost to Ipswich (1-3)

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Cardiff

Played: 27

Won: 17

Drawn: 1

Lost: 9

Goals Scored: 66

Goals Conceded: 45

Clean Sheets: 8

Biggest Win: 6-1 vs Grimbsy

Worst Defeat: 2-5 vs Watford

Awards Won: 0

Vince - Man City

Current Pos: 6th in Div1

League Cup : 1st Round lost to Brentford (0-1)

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Charlton

Played: 25

Won: 13

Drawn: 3

Lost: 9

Goals Scored: 47

Goals Conceded: 42

Clean Sheets: 6

Biggest Win: 4-1 vs Burnley

Worst Defeat: 2-5 vs Grimsby

Paul - Swindon

Current Pos: 1st in Div2

League Cup : 2nd Round lost to B'ham (1-3)

Fa Cup: 2nd Round lost to Brentford (1-1,0-3)

Played: 28

Won: 16

Drawn: 5

Lost: 7

Goals Scored: 56

Goals Conceded: 43

Clean Sheets: 5

Biggest Win: 5-2 vs Huddersfield

Worst Defeat: 0-4 vs Stoke

Awards Won: 2

Andy - Cardiff

Current Pos: 7th in Div2

League Cup : 2nd Round lost to Bolton (3-2)

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Coventry

Played: 26

Won: 13

Drawn: 7

Lost: 6

Goals Scored: 62

Goals Conceded: 37

Clean Sheets: 8

Biggest Win: 5-0 vs Wycombe

Worst Defeat: 0-4 vs Tranmere

Dave - Rushden

Current Pos: 1st in Div3

League Cup : 4th Round lost to Wimbledon (1-4)

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Northampton

Played: 31

Won: 23

Drawn: 6

Lost: 2

Goals Scored: 83

Goals Conceded: 33

Clean Sheets: 12

Biggest Win: 7-1 vs Southend

Worst Defeat: 1-4 vs Wimbledon

Awards Won: 2

Steve - Boston

Current Pos: 1rd in Conference

Fa Trophy: 3rd vs Doncaster

Fa Cup: 3rd Round vs Ipswich

Played: 23

Won: 19

Drawn: 3

Lost: 1

Goals Scored: 44

Goals Conceded: 13

Clean Sheets: 14

Biggest Win: 5-0 vs Doncaster

Worst Defeat: 1-3 vs Yeovil

Awards Won: 3

Thats the update done, hope you like the new layout, more news on your team then post it.

Good update Steve, I have to add that I hammered Mark 4-1, and Vince 4-2, and also fluked a 3-3 draw late on against Kris icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Good update Steve, I have to add that I hammered Mark 4-1, and Vince 4-2, and also fluked a 3-3 draw late on against Kris icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But was turned down by madeira who choose Rushden instead icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Dee:

Hope game turns out to be a success, good start always helps.

KUTGW <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our game has been an overwhelming success since the day it began mate. icon_biggrin.gif

Good update Steve. icon_smile.gif

Things going very well now after a very stuttery start to the campaign. Unbeaten in I don't know how many games now. Defeated Paul's Swindon 4-1 at fortness ninian park. If i keep on winning it is only a matter of time before i am in the automatic promation slot or better league champions!! Paul be very careful the souel crew are coming to get ya!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dee:

KUTGW icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the game was a success......but unfortunatly it crashed while we were about 7 or 8 seasons into the game. So we had to restart with a new game, but the success of the game will continue and as Silverfox says, UCMIG will go on and thats what group 3 is doing. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by MCFCKev:

good luck guys with your new host and new group and stuff. Wish you all the best! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate we have the same host as we have always had in Steve (Goldy to you). We had to start again as our game crashed and we could not continue. A selected few have been in this group since day 1 of UCMIG.

Cheers for the support though.

icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Cheers lads

Right, now that UCMIG is no more, what are we gonna call our group? I really don't mind, you lot decide.

One suggestion that probably won't go down well is this:

England are shít, Beckham's a tit, he's got a broken fit and Sven has his face buried in Ulrika's slit licking her clít. - I saw this somewhere on OTF ages ago and thought it was kinda topical, no? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Orginally posted by Dee:

KUTGW <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our game has been an overwhelming success since the day it began mate. icon_biggrin.gif

Good update Steve. icon_smile.gif

Things going very well now after a very stuttery start to the campaign. Unbeaten in I don't know how many games now. Defeated Paul's Swindon 4-1 at fortness ninian park. If i keep on winning it is only a matter of time before i am in the automatic promation slot or better league champions!! Paul be very careful the souel crew are coming to get ya!! icon_biggrin.gif

Well we'll see Andy icon_smile.gif . I suspect that Sam Hammam's pockets run a little deeper than Willie Carsons. Hopefully we'll both go up automatically.

Anyway glad that the group is continuing despite the demise of UCMIG.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

One suggestion that probably won't go down well is this:

England are shít, Beckham's a tit, he's got a broken fit and Sven has his face buried in Ulrika's slit licking her clít. - I saw this somewhere on OTF ages ago and thought it was kinda topical, no? icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gets my vote icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Robbo:

England are shít, Beckham's a tit, he's got a broken fit and Sven has his face buried in Ulrika's slit licking her clít. - I saw this somewhere on OTF ages ago and thought it was kinda topical, no? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gets my vote as well!! icon_biggrin.gif

Think Steve will like that one as well? Mark, Paul what do you think? icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Yeah Paul I hope we do both go up automatically. That would be cool. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Robbo:

England are shít, Beckham's a tit, he's got a broken fit and Sven has his face buried in Ulrika's slit licking her clít. - I saw this somewhere on OTF ages ago and thought it was kinda topical, no? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gets my vote as well!! icon_biggrin.gif

Think Steve will like that one as well? Mark, Paul what do you think? icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Yeah Paul I hope we do both go up automatically. That would be cool. icon_biggrin.gif

Found on BBC.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Well done USA! They hassled and got stuck in amongst the Portuguese. I can't wait for the USA v South Korea game. I reckon it will be a cracker when the two meet. They both make up for their lack of football superstars by playing fast, hard football with good crisp passing.

David Johnston, Scotland

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The same one?

By the way, can everybody list their big signing. Did y'all leave the cupboard bare for me?

Hi lads, ref the new group/clan name, for now perhaps you should just call it "Goldy's clan" or "A New Beginning"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silverfox:

Hi lads, ref the new group/clan name, for now perhaps you should just call it "Goldy's clan" or "A New Beginning"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definetely not the 1st one icon_wink.gif the second one is fine till someone thinks of a better one

Hi Tex, why the change of nickname??? lost ur password or something? icon_smile.gif

Anyway my major signings...ermmm dont think anyone has heard of any of them actually cos they all free transfers, but they included, 2 norway,2finland,1 jamaican, 1 slovakian and a few more...but them first few have also represented their country, some more than others. Names, ok Dago,Boyd,Risnaes,Aase cant remember the rest.

Id also like to add that this group will work on a invitation only basis.

My biggish signings were Scott Taylor(Free). Then mostly yoputh team players because as in real life Swindon don't have much dosh. I'll have to train up replacements.However I quite enjoy bringing youngsters through.

By the way Tex, I watched the USA v Portugal game and thought the US played very well,especially in the first half.A well deserved victory.

How about Goldy's Golden Greats ? icon_smile.gif

Aright Joe icon_smile.gif

I finished with about 3 pts, after being Sacked by Coventry, I went to Torquay and then Wycombe.

I'm Wolves in the new game, my new signings include: Hugo Pinheiro, Joao Paiva, Richard Pacquette, Peter Weatherston, Mark Kerr, Costinha, Bojen Djordjic, Gordan Petric icon_eek.gif and some others.Championes. icon_wink.gif

Aright Joe icon_smile.gif

I finished with about 3 pts, after being Sacked by Coventry, I went to Torquay and then Wycombe.

I'm Wolves in the new game, my new signings include: Hugo Pinheiro, Joao Paiva, Richard Pacquette, Peter Weatherston, Mark Kerr, Costinha, Bojen Djordjic, Gordan Petric icon_eek.gif and some others.Championes. icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some good players there, Good Luck icon_smile.gif

Lol its only a temporay name. The new name for our game will be put up within the next couple of days.

You lot in Division 1, i'll give you a wave on your way down, like last time eh Steve icon_biggrin.gif The almighty Boston will once again rise from the conference and try to make their way to the premiership.

Cracking game it is, Wolves buying everyone for the future, WBA build a new Ikea and Netto store, Coventry also opening an Ikea, very interesting especially now that everyone knows who the good players are cos they were all at S'hampton and some at Boston.

I nominate 'and Owen has gone down with no contact whatsoever from Pochettino, 5.9 for artistic merit, well done to Michael Owen, Olympic diving champion 2002, oh wait, Collina has for some reason given a penalty!' icon_wink.gificon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

I'd better keep the rest of my opinions on Mr Owen to myself, otherwise I'll get banned icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> WBA build a new Ikea and Netto store <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Archived