Team talk

I hate team talk . I think that is most important thing for one match . You can create good tactic , you can have a good players but if you fail at team talk , you'll lose , and i really hate this.

Example : I played first game in group in champions league against one team . I have better players and really good tactic . Before match , i told to my players "you can win this match" and after first half i have a 2:0 lead . Ok , its half time i told "don't let you preformance drop" , then what happened i lose 3:2 . I did nothing do to tactic or changed any player . Thats just one of many examples i have , and i really think SI must do something with this . And yes , i have a latest patch 10.2

yeah most of the time i do the same team talk as you. i dont think that it has such a problem to do with the tactics, if you say nothing, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, its more to do with how your team plays on the day and how you can react as a manager to bad situations, for example.

during your match when you were 2-0 up did you change any of the tactics? or when they scored did you go more defensive? as that is what i try to do, no matter of the team that i am against in this scenario i do always go more defensive.

This is what works for me

Pre match

Home And Fav None

Home and Underdogs We can win

Home Against Rivals For the fans

Away And Fav None

Away And Underdog Wish luck

Away Against Rivals For the fans

HT

Winning Nothing, Attacking Players above 7.9 you have faith

Drawing But Playing Well None

Drawing But Playing Poor Or Losing Dissapointing or I want to see more

FT

Despite Result 4.9 or below Dissapointing

5 to 7.9 Well Done or Pleased

8+ Delighted or Fantastic

This works well for me

It feels like 'wish luck' is the kiss of death for me when I'm an underdog away from home this year.

I'm personally finding playing defensively at the start of the second half against strong teams when holding something like a 2-0 lead helps. Their rollicking at half time inspires them to come on strong as soon as it starts, so once you've dealt with that initially and started frustrating them with their inability to score whilst fired up you can then move back to your original tactic and take the game to them again. I haven't made much use of no team talk this year though, I'm typically a pleased man with a 2-0 lead at the interval, especially seeing as I don't play with one of the premiership top 4 in my save.

Nope, 'have faith' seems to be for players playing well. Personally I say it to anyone that grabs themselves a goal in the first half, regardless of their rating. I can't remember the last time it had a negative effect on a player using it this way either, their rating always improves, regardless of whether they bag themselves a second goal or not.

I tend to 'have faith' in a player who has had a poor first half or a silly error that has led to a goal/penalty etc. It always seems to give them abit of a moral boost and more times than not leads to their rating improving in the 2nd half.

you have faith for people 7.9 or above ?

i thought you have faith is for good players playing badly ?

so i decent player putting in a below 6?

Well 6 or below isn't really ideal but the above is just the system that works for me, the reason i give players below a 6 at the end of the game is to maintain morale for the next match should they play, and as we all know the morale of your squad can have a big influence on results and performaces.

Archived