+ Reply to Thread

Thread: asking for first team football but given chance plays as complacent..

Amateur

Default asking for first team football but given chance plays as complacent..

so yeh.. again inbred syndrome regens.. who begs for first team football.. and maybe rightfully so.. even tho my old player is still better..

but what the heck.. lets give him few games.. and then 80% of the given games he plays as complacent.. freakin annoying.. i have mexes, legendary defender.. guy who won defender of the year like 5 times.. who plays just brilliant..

and i have this regen..whos supposed to be even better than mexes.. but all he does is whine and do ****..

there seriously should be some kick in the face interaction..

Amateur

Default Re: asking for first team football but given chance plays as complacent..

That's the reason why I never buy regens, I always restart FM between season 5 and 10.

Reserves

Default Re: asking for first team football but given chance plays as complacent..

Quote Originally Posted by Smikis View Post
    Indeed - that's what you're supposed to do in the privacy of the bootroom.

In other words give 'em a rollicking in the team talks.

Quote Originally Posted by phnompenhandy View Post
    Indeed - that's what you're supposed to do in the privacy of the bootroom.

In other words give 'em a rollicking in the team talks.
    Exactly. If they are playing Complacent then you are not handling them properly, especially if they are not playing regularly.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Smikis View Post
    Agree, so badly, I signed a regen because he looked sweet at only 20, in his second game he scores the our 4th to lead 4-3, then we concede and draw the game around the 80th. I tell the team I'm disappointed because we were leading 2-0 at one stage, he goes on an epic rant about how I should be talking to players, so I drop him down to reserves, and he starts missing games and training, this guy is a useless tool :mad:

His hidden attributes aren't even bad

Amateur

Hello Babel

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SFraser View Post
    Exactly. If they are playing Complacent then you are not handling them properly, especially if they are not playing regularly.
    cuz waiting 45 mins before half time is right thing to do ?

+ Reply to Thread