Man Utd (2-1 Home)

Nottingham Forest (3-1 Away)

Arsenal (3-1 Away)

West Ham (2-1 Away)

From my own academy:

Alhassan, became 1st choice AMC last season

Clayton, rock of my defence for 5 seasons

Byles, made it to the first team squad this season

1st choice GK, from Derry City - been at the club for nine seasons, first choice in last three

So they are decent I guess :)

Supersaint, which tactic are you using? can you please add me on msn :D

KUTGW

Well done on your success

telstar_velsen@hotmail.com

Im using a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond. I use combinations of personal instructions(Poacher/limited defender etc) and positional instructions that seems to work all right.

Might write about it in T&T forum when I finish this season - and get my head around all aspects of touchline instructions, think there is something Im overlooking there, but I just cant find it :D

added, wont be online before after new year though :)

Supersaint, which tactic are you using? can you please add me on msn :D

KUTGW

Well done on your success

telstar_velsen@hotmail.com

Great, if you could pm me your tactic, would be greatly appreciated mate.

Just want to try it out with my latest save with Portsmouth. Im struggling.

I could, but not sure it will help - the tactic is heavily based on individuals and their roles, which means you have to alter the roles the players have base on who plays in that role in a particular match. You might have a Limited Defender that should be cover one day, but a Defender that is a stopper the next. Then you need to change these roles when you change the player, to get the most out of each player.

So the roles in my tactic might not suit your players, and then you have to change them.

But if you still want, I can send it.

BTW, Id love to have your savegame to see how I can get it to work there :p

Just won against Man U at Old Trafford, 2-1. Dam, they have scored 2 of the five goals against me. 67 unbeaten now.

And if I were to loose my 73rd match (and only have 72 unbeaten) that would mean loosing at home to Fulham :o

And it would be my first home loss since 26th of December 2021 against Man Utd (Currently at 9th of March 2025) :D

Those regens look poor for a Premier League-dominating side.:(

Im not sure I agree.

A DC with

• Heading: 17
  • Marking: 19
  • Tackling: 15
  • Anticipation: 17
  • Concentration: 17
  • Decisions: 16
  • Positioning: 17
  • Acceleration: 15
  • Jumping: 18
  • Pace: 18
  • Strength: 17

Compared to John Terry at a new save game:

• Heading: 18 (-1)
  • Marking: 16 (+3)
  • Tackling: 16 (-1)
  • Anticipation: 17 (0)
  • Concentration: 16 (+1)
  • Decisions: 16 (0)
  • Positioning: 16 (+1)
  • Acceleration: 12 (+3)
  • Jumping: 16 (+2)
  • Pace: 11 (+7)
  • Strength: 16 (+1)

Im not jumping at you - just saying that it might be that we look at different attributes :)

For everyone asking for his tactics, where is the fun in that? :D

He worked on his tactics for years and you want him to just send it to you like that? C'mon, develop your own, it makes the game 110% better when you find a tactic that brings you success.

supersaint that is an incredible run mate. Where are Port Vale in your game btw?

As for surge's scroogelike comment i've tried and failed miserably with my own creations :)

So you just gave up? For me the beauty of this game is developing your own tactics over time. It takes time to tweak a tactic to work in the best way for your team. Just because supersaint's tactic works for him doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

Again, not having a go, it is christmas after all and i'm busy making everyone work late. :D

Im with Suge on this one :D

I started with this tactic back in first season, when on the demo. Its only the three last seasons that it started to work almost perfectly. The latest patch made me tweak it a bit more to still be efficient.

So it has taken a lot of time to get it right and to suit my team and my philosophy - and its not a plug and play tactic, which is one of the reasons I wont just make it available to everyone just yet.

When I have finished the season and got my head around some details regarding the Touchline Instructions plus tested the tactic/theory/philosophy for some games with other teams, I will make a summary and make it available through TT&F :)

(And the summary aint be three lines, I promise you :D)

Not far. You're going to be the next Newcastle, give United the league and then brag about how you're a top four team and spend like one on rubbish players until you get relegated. ;)

Rubbish players that got us relegated? Like Bassong, which you payed nearly 50 times what we paid for him, right? ;)

Please let that crook get done. He is fine at the weaker teams as he can give them the confidence and basic tactics they need to survive, and improve them with cheapp, unknown but decent quality players. At Tottenham, his signings have been average (Palacios and Defoe good, Keane dreadful, rest average/fairley poor), he motivated us at first but has now not done enough to stop the team getting cocky, and his tactics are nothing special. People say that we iproved alot under him, but Ramos got it all wrong when it came down to judging our players personalaty and wrecked their confidense. Redknapp has us back up to where we shhould be (Europa League places) but I would be amazed if he can take us to the next level and keep us their. We should never have sacked Martin Jol tbh. And btw, I was only joking in post 3 ;)

Archived