+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paying off monthly installments

Amateur

Default Paying off monthly installments

I have heard you can do this so is it possible? I bought a lot of people on these terms mostly 48 months and now have a fair bit of money so would like to pay them off. If you can then how? Thanks

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

from your squad screen click transfers, on the transfers screen there are a row of 8 tabs, the first being 'transfer centre', click on the second last one 'clauses' and this takes you to the screen with transfer clauses the ones highlighted with a bullet point can be clicked on and bought out.

Amateur

Ah right thought this was how to do it but it seems none of mine can be bought then nevermind. Thanks

Third Team

Although it's coded into the game, i don't see much happening in the way of buying out clauses. In 5 seasons as Genoa, i think maybe 1 or 2 clauses have had the option to be bought out or sold. Was disappointed because i hoped to sell some clauses for kids i'd sold and get the money quickly after a year or 2.

Semi Pro
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us

Quote Originally Posted by StevenPeri View Post
    Ah right thought this was how to do it but it seems none of mine can be bought then nevermind. Thanks
    No probs, funnily enough when I was going through the steps to make sure the instructions i posted were correct I found I have a lot of clauses and none of mine can be bought out either, has got me wondering if this feature has been removed in the latest patch.

Part-Timer

I found it is only available for % of next fee/sale clauses or performance clauses, but not the monthly payments.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    I found it is only available for % of next fee/sale clauses or performance clauses, but not the monthly payments.
    Should be able to do it all the time really because it benefits both clubs

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by StevenPeri View Post
    Should be able to do it all the time really because it benefits both clubs
    Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Katarian View Post
    Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?
    Like I said in the first season I bought a lot of players and didnt have the cash upfront. Now im doing well and have money to spend which I dont really need I would like to pay installments off so I can start making a monthly profit

+ Reply to Thread