+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Paying off monthly installments

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th October 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default Paying off monthly installments

    I have heard you can do this so is it possible? I bought a lot of people on these terms mostly 48 months and now have a fair bit of money so would like to pay them off. If you can then how? Thanks

  2. #2
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th August 2008
    Location
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us
    Posts
    3,415

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    from your squad screen click transfers, on the transfers screen there are a row of 8 tabs, the first being 'transfer centre', click on the second last one 'clauses' and this takes you to the screen with transfer clauses the ones highlighted with a bullet point can be clicked on and bought out.

  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th October 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Ah right thought this was how to do it but it seems none of mine can be bought then nevermind. Thanks

  4. #4
    Third Team
    Join Date
    2nd September 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,877

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Although it's coded into the game, i don't see much happening in the way of buying out clauses. In 5 seasons as Genoa, i think maybe 1 or 2 clauses have had the option to be bought out or sold. Was disappointed because i hoped to sell some clauses for kids i'd sold and get the money quickly after a year or 2.

  5. #5
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th August 2008
    Location
    Our integrity sells for so little, but it's all that we really have. It is the very last inch of us
    Posts
    3,415

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenPeri View Post
    Ah right thought this was how to do it but it seems none of mine can be bought then nevermind. Thanks
    No probs, funnily enough when I was going through the steps to make sure the instructions i posted were correct I found I have a lot of clauses and none of mine can be bought out either, has got me wondering if this feature has been removed in the latest patch.

  6. #6
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    29th July 2002
    Location
    Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,618

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    I found it is only available for % of next fee/sale clauses or performance clauses, but not the monthly payments.

  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th October 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Quote Originally Posted by Harper View Post
    I found it is only available for % of next fee/sale clauses or performance clauses, but not the monthly payments.
    Should be able to do it all the time really because it benefits both clubs

  8. #8
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    25th October 2006
    Posts
    1,538

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenPeri View Post
    Should be able to do it all the time really because it benefits both clubs
    Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?

  9. #9
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th October 2009
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Paying off monthly installments

    Quote Originally Posted by Katarian View Post
    Depends on the finacial view point of the two clubs involved. A lot of lower league clubs might like a big lump sum, but there are benefits to having money coming in every month. I personally don't see the point in buying out monthly payments. If you have the money to buy out the clause why bother spreading out the payments so much in the first place?
    Like I said in the first season I bought a lot of players and didnt have the cash upfront. Now im doing well and have money to spend which I dont really need I would like to pay installments off so I can start making a monthly profit

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts