Flags instead of Badges?

Hello,

I have recently downloaded a whole bunch of badges for the game, including all the International badges.

But I have now noticed that where there used to be the country's flag (ie. next to the player's nationality in his profile), there is now a badge instead.

Is there anyway to change this back?

Thanks.

Depending on the type of file you've downloaded, if it is a .fmf file containing all the badges in it (like what I have) you'll have to delete the file and replace it with other files for the clubs, if it a composite folder of all the badges, just delete the relevant files and sub-folders and you have the international files deleted.

Did you run through the FM>Preferences>Display and Sound, tick the right boxes and confirm so that the skin reloads?

If that doesn't work take all the files out of the My Documents/Football Manager 2010/graphics folder, reload the default skin, and re-insert the ones you want to keep on the skin. After that you'll need a better man than me.

After reloading it, the badges re-appeared for some utterly strange reason. I should probably mention that I only moved them, not deleted them, but how the game found them again is beyond me.

Will try that tomorrow, if I remember, thanks.

Appreciate it.

Archived