+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flags instead of Badges?

Amateur

Default Flags instead of Badges?

Hello,

I have recently downloaded a whole bunch of badges for the game, including all the International badges.

But I have now noticed that where there used to be the country's flag (ie. next to the player's nationality in his profile), there is now a badge instead.

Is there anyway to change this back?

Thanks.

Semi Pro

Default Re: Flags instead of Badges?

Depending on the type of file you've downloaded, if it is a .fmf file containing all the badges in it (like what I have) you'll have to delete the file and replace it with other files for the clubs, if it a composite folder of all the badges, just delete the relevant files and sub-folders and you have the international files deleted.

Amateur

I've tried deleting the international files, but then that leaves all the spaces in the blank, no flag.

Do you know how I can get the flags back?

Semi Pro

Did you run through the FM>Preferences>Display and Sound, tick the right boxes and confirm so that the skin reloads?
    If that doesn't work take all the files out of the My Documents/Football Manager 2010/graphics folder, reload the default skin, and re-insert the ones you want to keep on the skin. After that you'll need a better man than me.

Amateur

After reloading it, the badges re-appeared for some utterly strange reason. I should probably mention that I only moved them, not deleted them, but how the game found them again is beyond me.

Will try that tomorrow, if I remember, thanks.

Appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread