"Ten Minutes Turkish"

Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody has had

much experience playing with Turkish leagues?I understand there is a foreign player cap-is that per match day squad or overall squad?

What about transfer budgets?I'm

looking at being Fenerbahce and having never really paid attention to Turkey in my other saves,I have no idea what to expect in terms of budget and/or what players I can reasonably expect to attract to the club!

Any advice on Turkish staff/promising youngsters would be really appreciated also.

Thanks in advance.

I am Turkish and I manage Besiktas for the time being. There can only be 6 foreign players in the first 11. For the transfer budget, dont expect big numbers for the first or second season unless you increase the team's profits remarkably in short term. ( i.e: By winning Champions League :p )

As youngsters, I can recommend Batuhan and Necip from Besiktas ;)

You should probably ask this in http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21 thread

I'm Fenerbahce fan :) never looked them in 10.2 patch,i heard that the Turkish reputation has been downgraded but.Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş seems to be the richest clubs in Turkey.Bursaspor is always fun to manage

There is a registration thing,you can only give squad numbers to 8 foreigners.Lots of talents in the league but their PA's are usually very low so it like what you see is what you get except some youngters

Also check for german league there are lots of Turk's playing around and lots of german/turk and dutch/turk regens

Archived