Weird Under-19s issue.

Hi all, I'm hoping someone else has experienced this........

I'm managing AC Milan, and I was offered the Italy Under-19s job. Never happened to me before so thought I'd give it a go.

Lots of club managers won't allow their players to play in Under-19 friendlies mid-season. Fair enough. The problem I had is that you don't know who's allowed to play until you call them up.

I spent 45 mins last night going to the National Pool, searching for Italians 18 years old or younger, calling someone up, going to the team screen, seeing they are "not allowed to play in next game", making a note of their name (how many 17 year old Italians do you know?), then removing them from the squad, then going back to the National Pool, searching for Italians 18 years old or younger..............hopefully you can see my issue! :confused: Especially as I had to find a minimum of 22 players.

Does anyone know why you can't find out who is available and who isn't before you call them up? All I can do is filter out the injured/suspended players.

Two other points - firstly, even though its "Italy Under-19s" I could not call up any 18 year olds, only 16/17 :confused: Secondly, my own AC Milan player Albertazzi was "not allowed to play in next game" - but I'd not even asked myself yet!!! AAAARRRGGH!!! :eek:

Archived