Weird FM computer rating

I've just decided to start a new game on the new patch and when I am choosing what leagues to use it tells me that my computer performance and game speed are 1/2 a star whatever I do. Only a couple of days a go I looked at those stars and they were pretty good (Around 13 leagues with a medium db would give me around a 3 star game speed). I haven't downloaded any new programs so I think this may just be a mistake. Anyone else had this problem???

where is the game booster? can you get it with Steam aswell? mine also says its 1/2 star regardless of the amount of leagues that i put on there.

Game Booster is an application you can download and it temporarily disables process that your operating system loads on startup that it doesnt really need to function. It also disables any programs that you have running in the background.

You can download gamebooster for free from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

I have Downloaded the game booster, closed everything it recommended and my estimated game speed is still half a star. Why is this?

I wouldn't worry too much about your star rating as this feature doesn't work properly yet. I never saw a mention of it on the 10.2 fixlist so I guess they're still working on it. As long as you have a good processor and plenty of ram then you should be ok as long as your not running tonnes of leagues on a large database.

I wouldn't worry too much about your star rating as this feature doesn't work properly yet. I never saw a mention of it on the 10.2 fixlist so I guess they're still working on it. As long as you have a good processor and plenty of ram then you should be ok as long as your not running tonnes of leagues on a large database.

Works fine for me :D

Archived