Thread: [FM10] Brining Home the Bacon (Danish of course)

Threaded View

Amateur

Default [FM10] Brining Home the Bacon (Danish of course)

Hi,

Long time Lurker, moved here due to LLM rules on adding new divisions.

Consulted Frank who promptly sent me to Denmark, Second Division East.

B93

Boldklubben af 1893 is a Danish football club currently playing in the Danish 2nd Division East. They play at the 7,000 seat Østerbro Stadion in Østerbro, Copenhagen.

Danish championship titles (9): 1916, 1927, 1929, 1930, 1934, 1935, 1939, 1942, 1946
    Danish Cup: 1982
    35 seasons in the Highest Danish League
    28 seasons in the Second Highest Danish League
    11 seasons in the Third Highest Danish League

To be honest I was slightly surprised by Franks choice. The board wanted me to win the division and the media had me down as first, which is an unusual start for LLM. We had reasonable youth facilities which makes me optimistic about the future.

Anyway all top leagues from Europe loaded in some form or other with England down to level 10.

Career Progress
    Code:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |Season 1 (2009/10) | B93  | Danish Second Division East - 2nd | Promotion to 1st Division          
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |Season 2 (2010/11) | B93  | Danish First Division - 12th  
    |Season 3 (2011/12) | B93  | Danish First Division - 5th
    |Season 4 (2012/13) | B93  | Danish First Division - 3rd 
    |Season 5 (2013/14) | B93  | Danish First Division - 2nd | Promotion to Premier Division   
    |Season 6 (2014/15) | B93  | Danish Premier Division - 11th | Relegation to 1st Division          
    |Season 7 (2015/16) | B93  | Danish First Division - 1st  | Promotion to Premier Division | Champions
    |Season 8 (2016/17) | B93  | Danish Premier Division
    Last edited by ron6632; 09-01-2010 at 14:45.