Too many Injuries - unrealistic

First game started as man utd ive signed micheal carrick and jonathan westgate.. ive left the training on 'general'...it's currently 30th august 05... carrick has been injured 3 times, woodgate 2 times, saha 3 times, vidic,giggs,solskjear all once.. all this in 6 weeks...totally unrealistic!

First game started as man utd ive signed micheal carrick and jonathan westgate.. ive left the training on 'general'...it's currently 30th august 05... carrick has been injured 3 times, woodgate 2 times, saha 3 times, vidic,giggs,solskjear all once.. all this in 6 weeks...totally unrealistic!

are these training injuries or ones from matches? If they're match injuries you may want to look at your tackling mentality or something like that. Also if it's like the PC/Mac game then certain players are more likely to get injured than others.

All training...ive turned the training down a bit now but still you wouldnt expect all them injuries on 'general'... And another Q - can you add players to exchange in a transfer offer?

I loaded the game to see what it was like and wanted to see the Liverpool squad. I clicked continue, I did not do traning or anything and after the first week Reina and Risse were both out for 3 weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig Taylor:

All training...ive turned the training down a bit now but still you wouldnt expect all them injuries on 'general'... And another Q - can you add players to exchange in a transfer offer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting on the injury front, to be honest I haven't had that many at Bristol Rovers but there you go. I'd imagine then, that your particular injuries are more down to the players liklihood of being injuried, Woodgate being a major one.

As for adding players to a transfer I honestly don't know but I'd be suprised if you couldn't.

Just completed my first season as middlesbrough (finished 5th) and had a ridiculous amount of injuries throughout the season. All training related and my training was lowered considrably, at least 6 players in my squad injured throughout the same time.

I have this problem aswell as soon as T.Tainio is fit again,He's injured!!....I think he has been out for about 6 months in total now...Apart from that this game is the biz!!!....

icon_smile.gif

C'Mon the yids!!!!!!

Archived