I'm back everyone! *groans*
Welcome to my second career on Football Manager 2010.
Most of you should remember me from when this forum was first started when I pioneered the idea set in motion by Raware, a career thread. This thread became a home for me for the next few months and still can be found here, my United Kingdom Journey. My next venture at a career was to be in Italy, where the not as succesful but equally enjoyable A Tale Of Two Saxons. Please dont be afraid to check these timeless classics out.
Now on to this adventure then, my leagues are as follows;
All Leagues Loaded from:
England: (Down to Regional First Division)
Database: 10.1.1 Large
Included a few people (family, freinds etc) with random stats
Starting Reputation: Sunday League Footballer
The Light is Darkest just before the Dawn will be played in a LLM style and the rules of a LLM style game are:
* All tactics will be my own creations, not downloaded or copied from anyone else
* All training plans will also be my creations, again with no downloads or copies
* No use of any downloadable cheat programs (FM Scout, that kind of thing)
* I won't be going near the player search screen, as there is no equivalent to this in the real world
* I will only sign players found by my scouts, or who I would know about in game (ie. I've played against them, I've been linked to them by the media)
* Most importantly, I will be basing my decisions in game on what I would do in real life. So if a club offers to double my salary in a new job, chances are I'll take it. Likewise, if I'm offered a job in the Brazilian lower leagues, the money will have to be amazing for me to even consider it!
Credit to lollujo for those
I am starting unemployed and holidaying a season just to add to some realism. Upon that seaosn being over I shall begin my epic quest.
Good day to you all