Treated unfairly.

My player gets sent off, so i give him a warning, he doesnt have a problem with that.

Next game, he gets sent off again, so i fine him one weeks wages, he declares unfair treatment and feels the fine was unfair.

I send my ass man to the press conference where he was asked "would you agree with the players assesement he has been unfairly treated to date?" ass man says "not in the slightest, i resent that notion." the ass mans words should elicite a positive response from the player.

So i go and check in the players personal information and it says that, he feels he has been treated unfairly, on the other hand, he is happy with the ass mans comments.

Is this feature broke? can anybody else make any sense of it?

Do people on these forums only want to reply to rants?

Come on, this is a perfectly reasonable question which should deserve some sort of reasonable awnser.

Maybe if i had ranted a bit, the mods might take a bit more notice?

You pick on the guy two week in a row so he feels unfairly treated. Then when asked at a press conference if he agrees with the fine the assman says he doesn’t. The player's still mad at you but is happy that at least the assman is on his side.

I don’t see why you have any difficulty understanding that.

You pick on the guy two week in a row so he feels unfairly treated. Then when asked at a press conference if he agrees with the fine the assman says he doesn’t. The player's still mad at you but is happy that at least the assman is on his side.

I don’t see why you have any difficulty understanding that.

I hate when people respond to a post without reading it properly.The Assman disagreed with the notion that the player was unfairly treated but yet the player is hapy with the comments.

I hate when people respond to a post without reading it properly.The Assman disagreed with the notion that the player was unfairly treated but yet the player is hapy with the comments.

You beat me to it.

Still no word from sega or SI people?

Is this a bug or not?

It doesn't sound right to me. Surely if he feels your treatment is unfair he should also disagree with the comment from the assistant, he's contradicting himself.

Could be worth a mention in the bugs forum if you haven't already.

Archived