Club 1000

I have not been offered a new contract yet.. But ill accept no mather what if i get the offer..

(which i truly hope for the sake of the game, after winning PL 7 times in a row and CL 4 times in a row)

The funny thing is.. i have taken this club from the BSS(after a year of holidaying) and i am not a club favorite !!!!!!!! Freekin ridicouless

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Charlie1991:

I live near Boreham Wood, in Barnet. How did you manage to control them? And how did you get the badge up?... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im playing the Dafuge challenge.. i went on holiday for a year, and they popped up in the BSS!

Jamiebarnes-> 11 days , 12 hours and 4 minutes icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

So.. who can join my club ?? icon_biggrin.gif

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4944/12202007194700md0.jpg

AND it was in the CHL final (i won btw.)

So, can you join the club? then post an ss as i have, or of the information screen..

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well down, who the hell are Boreham Wood? Did you start the game with them or did you wait ubtil you had completed a year?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim2:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaNovi:

So.. who can join my club ?? icon_biggrin.gif

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/4944/12202007194700md0.jpg

AND it was in the CHL final (i won btw.)

So, can you join the club? then post an ss as i have, or of the information screen..

icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well down, who the hell are Boreham Wood? Did you start the game with them or did you wait ubtil you had completed a year? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im playing the dafuge challenge, you go on holiday for a year, and then take one of the clubs promoted to the BSS/N

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Away at Milwall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least we won. 4-0. Not such a bad night. My new youngster scored on his debut 2 minutes in and my super striker scored 2!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

Here we go. What a glorious night to celebrate my 1000th game in charge. Away at Milwall icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only scored 573...Was that only at Blackburn? If so, who were u before?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Knowles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

Here we go. What a glorious night to celebrate my 1000th game in charge. Away at Milwall icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only scored 573...Was that only at Blackburn? If so, who were u before? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Career Stats

AFC Telford before for many years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Can one of you two take some screenshots of your past meetings with any teams (whoever you meet next or whatever). I like seeing what it's like to have that out of something like 50 games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm dont quite understand? do you want a screenshot from a meeting with another club ?

if so:

Last Match

Fixtures

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darth Rob:

£5m in 20 years, would have thought you'd earnt more than that, how much have you (kaNovi) earnt in your game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to remember, i started out in the Bss, so therefore the salary wasnt very big the first 10 years or something

Information

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Darth Rob:

£5m in 20 years, would have thought you'd earnt more than that, how much have you (kaNovi) earnt in your game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spent a long time in the lower leagues with AFC Telford. I always go for the lowest wage offered too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Barnsley:

Just lost in my 500th with witton albion icon_frown.gif 2017

so about 10years to go icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:O I live near Northwich, UP THE VICS! icon_biggrin.gif

Well, I personally live in Middlewich who get the honor of playing WItton Reserves XD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freelinet:

I'm in the club!

Although I'm nowhere near as sucessful as KaNovi, all I've won is the Uefa Cup. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done dude icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Hmm dont quite understand? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean something like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aah

Also Dafuge's challenge here with Merthyr Thydfil, currently january 2019. This is my second season in championship, I haven't won anything icon_razz.gif I played one final last season, lost it although I deserved to win.

But I'm playing only with welsh players and with welsh staff, it's not easy at all, specially hiring staff!!!

Best facilities and academy, since my welsh players have low wages and I have made Merthyr rich, but still no field expansion, and I'm always filling it since being at championship.

Of course I'm not team's favourite, ungrateful chairman XDDDDD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Sure you guys have played 1000 games but I bet none of you have taken Canada to a World Cup on your first attempt? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought taken boreham from BSS to Premier league and champions league glory was enough.. or maybee to be the biggest and richest club in the world, starting with a balance on 50k to make it 400mio euros..

maybbe its just me icon_smile.gif

Archived