Staff contracts

As you build up a bigger staff team, it does become incredibly tedious to renew them all. Just had 27 news items pop up about renewing staff contracts. It would be ideal if I could sign people on rolling contracts which would be ideal, like a 3 year rolling deal so they keep going automatically. Otherwise an option to check under Assistant manager options like: "Responsible for renewing Staff contracts". It's in for the first team, so it would be nice if it was extended to backroom staff as well.

id like a message where you get "x amount of staff contracts expire at the end of the season including..." Like what you do for players at the start of the season. I know the staff thing is delt differantly but would still be nice to know a year before expiry in one message rather than in your case 27 with 3 months to go

The staff I want to keep I renew their contracts at the end of each season giving them all 5 year deals. This way I don't lose them for less than the going rate and if I forget one year they are all still with me for another 4.

Bestie.

If you get a great coach/scout then sign them up long term on a highly paid contract.

It's not rocket science. You don't want other teams poaching them so get them on a generous long term contract. The wages are never going to be close to what you are paying for top players and you will avoid the inconvenience of having them poached. It's a no brainer.

It's not that which is an issue, it would just be ideal if I could sign my staff on an initial 2 - 5 year deal which automatically got extended with say a 10% wage increase or something. There is rolling contracts in the game, I've not complained about losing staff or them being poached.

The irritation is when I have to renew 25+ staff members contracts in one burst.

It's not that which is an issue, it would just be ideal if I could sign my staff on an initial 2 - 5 year deal which automatically got extended with say a 10% wage increase or something. There is rolling contracts in the game, I've not complained about losing staff or them being poached.

The irritation is when I have to renew 25+ staff members contracts in one burst.

Couldn't agree more, it's a real pita having to go through them all one by one, especially if you have a lot of staff (24 coaches, 24 scouts, 6 physios!!)

Archived