players always fatigued/injured??

hey guys, i bought alexander mayer for about 16 million and hes CONSTANTLY injured, hes NEVER 100% and as soon as i play him, at half time, hes about 60% (thats assuming he makes it to half time) he ususally gets injured and is out for 3 weeks.

what attributes make up how "fit" and injuiry prone?? and if possible could someone please go into the editor and post the numebrs for this player as its really bugging me because my team plays so much better with him as the playmaker.

thanks

Yeah, hes natural fitness is 8 and his stamina is about 15 from what i remember. i never play him unless hes 90+

I guess that's an all right 'natural fitness' stat, although it could be better. When he comes back from an injury are you easing him into playing again through reserve games? Because if you're not then he won't be match fit, even though he'll appear as 90%+, and he'll tire quickly.

i have him set to available for reserves and always (due to his poor injury proneness) give him an extra week or 2 longer than usual.

But does he actually play matches for them? If you haven't put him in a position for the reserve team, and ticked 'use current tactics' in team settings, the guy who runs your reserve team might just be leaving him on the bench or not even including him in the match day squad.

And if that happens, then giving him a extra week or two is the worst thing you do, as he'll get even less match fit.

Archived