17th is good?

I have to agree with Rohkey there, while 17th place for Hull when predicted 20th, is great for them, for Hull to be considered to be "doing so well" and the potential for an upset against Chelsea, it just ain't happening.

There needs to be some kind of separation made between teams just performing above expectations and teams doing well. If Hull were in 6th place for example, I could understand that message, but for Hull to be in 17th and still get that, is just unrealistic and stupid.

I have also noticed that at times when playing some teams who are mid-table at best, and have also thought how dumb that statment is.

If the media expectation is 20th then I guess 17th is very good.

PS - which skin is that?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=163233

Vitreous2

And I still don't think Hull was slated to go 20th - not below Middlesbrough and Shef UTD.

I have to agree with Rohkey there, while 17th place for Hull when predicted 20th, is great for them, for Hull to be considered to be "doing so well" and the potential for an upset against Chelsea, it just ain't happening.

There needs to be some kind of separation made between teams just performing above expectations and teams doing well. If Hull were in 6th place for example, I could understand that message, but for Hull to be in 17th and still get that, is just unrealistic and stupid.

I have also noticed that at times when playing some teams who are mid-table at best, and have also thought how dumb that statment is.

Yeah exactly..the press also needs to consider the importance of certain games. In this particular match it was the last of the season and I already had 1st secured and Hull was 6 points ahead of 18th and 4 behind 16th, so the match meant little. I was playing backups so I could rest for the Champions and FA cup finals that were right around the corner, yet the press acted as if this were an important game.

Archived