How do you recall a player from loan?

lam

All my loan players go out with a 'recall' option. If I cant get it, I dont loan them.

I have followed the above and can not see the option anywhere. Can I please ask for a more specific response. Where exactly do i need to look and which button.

I hav 5 loan players and can not see the option on any of them.

Cheers

LAM

Is there a minimum period? for example, if I loan a player, I have to wait 3 months and THEN I can recall him or let him stay on a rolling contract?

Is there a minimum period? for example, if I loan a player, I have to wait 3 months and THEN I can recall him or let him stay on a rolling contract?

There is no minimum period but there is a maximum(like what you said in the quoted post but in reverse). You can theoretically recall them when you want. If you can't find the option I said earlier then you probably got payed money and can't recall them or you didn't set the recall clause and apart from them I'm clueless.

I didnt receive money as I had offered them out. Only one of my players has been loaned on a paid contract and I dont need him back.

Is it possible.... I know this is a big ask, but can someone please post a pic of where this option should be appearing?

Pretty please :)

LAM

Hey,

Please, can anyone help me with this?

LAM

I only managed to recall my players from loan during the winter transfer window. In the previous versions of FM you could recall them any time; I don't it's a bug or wad in FM2010.

I'm playing in the seria A btw; I don't know if there are any differences between countries.

When you offered out the players did you view all the offers you got or just accept from the news screen? I've noticed that even if you put it in when you offer the players to clubs when the clubs make a bid they sometimes wont include the recall option. I don't know what else the problem could be.

I only managed to recall my players from loan during the winter transfer window. In the previous versions of FM you could recall them any time; I don't it's a bug or wad in FM2010.

I'm playing in the seria A btw; I don't know if there are any differences between countries.

In Italy loans have to end in transfer windows. So you can only call them back in the transfer windows.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived