If Carlsberg made regens...

Although that player looks pretty good its kind of funny how his intelligence is merely ok compared to his technical and physical skills. But I guess there are players such as that in reality.

Yeah take wayne rooney as an example - grab a granny time!!!!!! lol

Yeah nice player. I love how the regens have a random good stat and a poor stat that is highly needed. In this case the striker has 16 for corners. I know some strikers do take corners, T.Henry comes to mind, but the regens do have some werid stats sometimes, not that I'm saying this fella does. :)

I call bs on this newgen. No way a striker has 13 marking and 16 in corners. Too many 17's aswell

How can be 20 when you have only completed one season?

You can get regens that are 19-20 that only just come onto the game.

I've just bought a french 19 year old striker. Was worth £6.5m straight away, snapped him up on an approch to sign for £3m and soon as i got him he was a wonderkid wothout even playing a game 4 me or lyon. Great stats though loads of 18's.

Would post a screenshot but no idea how to on a laptop.

I got this regen on my previous game. Snapped him up at the age of 19 at the start of the 2010-2011 season from Standard for a meager 6 million. Wonderkid from start.

The game does generate these kind of players sometimes and at that age in inactive competitions. No BS on this newgen from me, seen it happen before. Example below...

jurgenwiesemes.png

I got this regen on my previous game. Snapped him up at the age of 19 at the start of the 2010-2011 season from Standard for a meager 6 million. Wonderkid from start.

The game does generate these kind of players sometimes and at that age in inactive competitions. No BS on this newgen from me, seen it happen before. Example below...

I'm more surprised that Eric Cantona plays FM and posts on the forums!! :eek::rolleyes:

Archived