Problems reoccuring and new that need to be addressed

1/ Moron assistant manager ruining morale with team talks - especially with pointless friendly games

2/ I usually cant offer a player a wage over a certain amount even though my club is only currently using 50% of the overall budget

3/ Crash dumps

4/ Transfers - team X informs team Y that they’ll negotiate for N offer. Yet there is no accept option to confirm, only “make new offer”. This has been a problem in EVERY fm in the past.

still a great game mind

1. Do the team talks and friendlies your self and get a better assistant.

2. Try asking your board for more money for wages.

3. Never had this problem so cant help.

4. ?????

1/ There is an option to not do the teamtalks, i like this option. Plus i dont lke having to repeat myself over and over. How about managing at a lower lague team where assistant managers are generally crap, whats the point in having your assistant taking control when all he seems to do is F everything up.

2/ You dont think ive already requested this?! well i have and more often than not it makes no difference. If im drastically under my wage budget, say for example 20k, and i only want 1 player, then why cant i offer up to 20k? Seems quite ridiculous to me.

3/ Everyopne knows about the crash dumps, seems to be linked to the tactics screen

4/ I wasn't too clear... when i enquire for a player and they get back to me with a negotiated price there is never an option to accept, only to "make new offer". And because of this the team more often than not rejects. This has been a problem in every FM since i can remember.

Archived