+ Reply to Thread

Thread: team that seem to score with every attack!!

Amateur

Default team that seem to score with every attack!!

what is with it!! everytime i play man city i compeltely dominate yet they score everytime they come forward. i was 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go and ended up drawing 4-4... jeeeeeeeez

it seems like adebayor and tevez just dont miss

Amateur
    clinging to a rubber duck in the middle of a raging sea....

Default Re: team that seem to score with every attack!!

I just beat Man City 3-1 after going a goal down, by playing a counter attacking game with pressing and hard tackling.

Amateur

I can't stand man city to play against, they are one of my three most difficult teams to beat along with blackburn and birmingham city...

They always dominate possession, carve me open repeatedly and score for fun. I'm united in my save (so the defeats always go down well with the fans!) so wonder if the derby thing is having an effect on their players more?

I would say maybe my tactics are just weak against their style and i should adapt - but the problem is they seem to have a different formation and tactics every time i play them, really struggle - and yeah, i agree their strikers are clinical to say the least - weird as i think finishing is maybe one of tevez's most notable weaknesses!!

Amateur

It's your tactics! Did you have one at the time?

Part-Timer
    In a virtual world as a FM manager or a soldier on CoD

This is why the premierleague is so hard! And why i'm managing in Spain before i do my Spurs save lol to get some experience!

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by kieronbrown73 View Post
    I just beat Man City 3-1 after going a goal down, by playing a counter attacking game with pressing and hard tackling.
    Counter attacking with pressing? and you won 3-1? that doesnt bode well for the match engine.

Amateur

even when i was 3-1 up i KNEW, i just knew id get pegged back to 3-3. then went 4-3 up in extra time only to be pegged back again. then lost on penalties.

Amateur

premier league gotta be the hardest league in the game, its freaking impossible to win unless you are a top side like Man U or chelsea. and even then, you might still lose 2-0 to Wolves. Im waiting for a patch to sort out some 3d engine issues and I will jump in the premier league as Spurs. For now, Portuguese league with Benfica! Im having a tough time in the Champions League against midtable english teams... this just shows how freaking strong a team like Everton is...

+ Reply to Thread