New Nationality

Hi,

I coach Besiktas and I have for one of my players Bobo this information:

Days to gain nationality: 1825

Days completed : 1847

Nationality: Brazil

Why doesn't he received the Turkish Nationality after having completed all the days to gain the nationality?

Why some of my players must compete 3650 days to gain the Turkish nationality and some others 1825???

Thx.

Why some of my players must compete 3650 days to gain the Turkish nationality and some others 1825???

It depends on which country the player is from. Some nationalities can take Turkish as 2nd nationality quicker than others, I'm not sure exactly why..

and smellyneo has it correct, the player must have a basuic grasp of the language before he can take nationality.

Hi,

I coach Besiktas and I have for one of my players Bobo this information:

Days to gain nationality: 1825

Days completed : 1847

Nationality: Brazil

Why doesn't he received the Turkish Nationality after having completed all the days to gain the nationality?

Thx.

The info means that your player requires 3672 days to gain Turkish nationality, and he had completed 1847 days and requires another 1825 days more.

Turkish seems to be a very difficult language as you player having played in Turkey for 5 years, yet cannot master even basic language proficiency!

Looks like you got to get him a tutor or something! Lol

I don't think the game has any settings for language difficulty or so, it must be the player's low adaptability which make him cannot speak basic language. Some players also do not want to apply for second nationality, but the status would be "See no benefit".

This thread just reminds me of how Tevez can't speak any English and Mark Hughes has to force him to take English class...

The info means that your player requires 3672 days to gain Turkish nationality, and he had completed 1847 days and requires another 1825 days more.

It's not 1825 days more that info would be found under days left. He has completed enough days to receive Turkish nationality but they must apply for it and he may see no benefit to gaining Turkish nationality.

I don't think the game has any settings for language difficulty or so, it must be the player's low adaptability which make him cannot speak basic language. Some players also do not want to apply for second nationality, but the status would be "See no benefit".

Actually it might

I do remember older versions of FM having it this in the editor, but not really looked in 2010 editor to know if the game still has this

Some players choose not to take a second nationality.

I have Simon Vukcevic in my Sunderland team and he is able to take English as a second nationality but won't as he "sees no benefit".

I would assume the decision is based on their current nationality and international appearances. So a player who has an EU nationality and is capped at international level is less likely to take a second nationality as they can already move freely within europe and wouldn't be able to play for their second nation anyway.

On the other hand, I would expect somebody like an 21 year old, uncapped, brazilian to be more likely to take a european nationality as it will make moves easier in the future and gives them a second nation they could get capped for.

Thw for everybody for all this information.

But I would like to know why for example Thoms Sivok from Besiktas needs 3650 day to gain nationaility. And Bobo has 1865 days to gain nationality.

Why is this different from player to player???

Thx

Thw for everybody for all this information.

But I would like to know why for example Thoms Sivok from Besiktas needs 3650 day to gain nationaility. And Bobo has 1865 days to gain nationality.

Why is this different from player to player???

Thx

It depends on where the player is from as to how long it will take them to gain nationality in that particular country.

Archived