The Trophy Checklist Challenge(ish)

So, last year I made a challenge so convoluted and bad that even I was struggling to get y head around it. This year I've decided to make a challenge that is less a challenge and more a thread for gloating/boasting/bragging/insert synonyms here.

Basically, I'd like to see you lot post here whenever you finish a new competition or finish higher in a competition than you've previously done. I'd also like this to inspire people to try other countries to add to their list of achievements, if you will.

Personally I'm going to use this challenge to motivate me on my quest to finish at least one season in at least the top flight of every country available in the game. Obviously not all in one save as that'd most likely kill my computer.

Screenies are of course required to confirm the completion of the competition, preferably with the manager achievement screen along with it. Also a good bit of info is the media prediction for the season (no screenie required) as finishing 8th is a bit different for managing Liverpool or Hull, for example.

Well, that about rounds it up for me, next post will be reserved for updates of accomplishments and the like. Hope someone will like this and that it motivates others to try new pastures :)

List of entrant seasons:

Icelander83

[color=Red]Australia[/color]: Huyndai A-League ([color=Blue]4th[/color] Wellington Phoenix), Huyndai Final Series Minor Final ([color=Blue]defeat[/color] Wellington Phoenix)

PaulHartman71

[color=Red]England[/color]: Blue Square North ([color=Blue]Champions [/color]Nantwich), Blue Square Premier ([color=Blue]Champions [/color]Nantwich), 
           Coca Cola League 2 ([color=Blue]19th [/color]Nantwich), FA Cup ([color=Blue]3rd[/color] [color=Blue]round [/color]Nantwich)

I don't really understand what you mean, do you mean like when people complete the small club to big club challenges and have a coded table showing their yearly achievements, or do you mean like a profile for each user showing what they've won, what leagues they've played in etc in ALL of their save games?

Basically the latter. For an example

Icelander83
[color=Red]England[/color]: Premier League (14th Sunderland), FA Cup (winner Sunderland), League Two (1st Notts County), League Cup (Semi final Notts County)
[color=Red]France[/color]: Ligue 1 (1st St. Etienne), Coupe de France (Winner St Etienne)
[color=Red]Champions League[/color]: (Group stage St. Etienne)

Not really a list of all the seasons you have played but the best you have done in each. Obviously some people will make long lists for a single country (or a few countries) but the idea was to get people to go a bit outside their comfort zone and play other leagues as well.

So, last year I made a challenge so convoluted and bad that even I was struggling to get my head around it.

I still have all (about 10) of the PM's that you sent me and then, I think I have my replys when helping you set that up! It was so complicated :D

Good luck with this challenge, I will of course join in, when I get the game (still haven't bought it :eek:)

It wasn't just complicated, it was utterly ridiculous :D The basic idea is great, the execution was.. shall we say lacking? ;) I think a casual, non-point-scoring approach will work much better. Just throw in whatever you did whenever you want.

I was just going to run through one season in Australia to give it a try and it's been a blast so I'm going for at least one more season in that save :)

Archived