Chelsea Transfer Ban Bug

Don't know if this is just me but I've found a bug in the Chelsea Transfer Ban,

If you shortlist a player and then another club makes a bid you get a news item come up in your inbox with an icon at the bottom that says "make bid" .... if you click that you can make a bid AND sign the player .... trying to make a bid any other way gives the standard error message,

Has anyone else found this ?

far too many bugs in the game currently, wasnt tested extensively enough it seems. Yesterday I was allowed to make 4 substitutions after having a man sent off...

love the game but it gets harder with every bug we discover.

Don't know if this is just me but I've found a bug in the Chelsea Transfer Ban,

If you shortlist a player and then another club makes a bid you get a news item come up in your inbox with an icon at the bottom that says "make bid" .... if you click that you can make a bid AND sign the player .... trying to make a bid any other way gives the standard error message,

Has anyone else found this ?

Was that just a once off or has it happened a few times?

far too many bugs in the game currently, wasnt tested extensively enough it seems. Yesterday I was allowed to make 4 substitutions after having a man sent off...

Did you mention this in the Bugs Forum?

Have you posted this in the bugs forum? You should let SI know about this!

It's the same every year i'm afraid just seems to get worse every year though it seems...lol

Archived