How many coaches [just coaches] not fitness or 1st team coach blah blah... ;)

do you have in your team. My team starts of with only 2 coaches. how many do you have in your team as i think i would like more in mine.

Im just trying to make my training/coaches section have 4 stars rating. I think i need more than just 2 coaches to get my at the moment attackking/defence catergories of 2.5/3 to something like 4stars :)

edit- i think that maybe the youth team doesnt need as many as you start of with as the main and reserve squad you might want to have the most staff aswell . just a thought :D

editx2- 1 more question i thought of just now. Is it really necessary to have a staff role as youth coach. as normal coaches can coach the u18's team also. Is it actually plausible to have a clubsetup with not actually having 1 youth coach in your staff you know?

Hope my concept has come acroos well in my post with how i written it. Think im abit tired as bit not sure with how i worded this ;p

I have about 15 coaches with Arsenal now I think. I had 17-18 at one point, but the other teams kept coming in and trying to steal them, I lost 2 to Man City and 1 to Newcastle, and I think I may have lost one or two more...but my board will allow me to have up to 21 coaches. I don't think I really need that many.

I was allowed 15, but a poor couple of seasons, and I'm down to being allowed 11. You can keep the 15, just not sign any more, unfortunately a few of them got offered better jobs, and left. So I'm stuck at 12 until my reputation bounces back up. I've got 4.5 stars in 4, and 4 stars in the others, so in no real urgent need of coaches anyway.

If you want 4 stars in everything, you'll need 1 coach for every training category, or an absolutely world class coach may be able to do 2 things at 4+

Edit - There is pretty much no point in Youth coaches with the current engine. All they are useful for is reducing the workload if you have a lot of youngsters, because they require smaller wages than regular coaches.

do you have in your team. My team starts of with only 2 coaches. how many do you have in your team as i think i would like more in mine.

Im just trying to make my training/coaches section have 4 stars rating. I think i need more than just 2 coaches to get my at the moment attackking/defence catergories of 2.5/3 to something like 4stars :)

edit- i think that maybe the youth team doesnt need as many as you start of with as the main and reserve squad you might want to have the most staff aswell . just a thought :D

editx2- 1 more question i thought of just now. Is it really necessary to have a staff role as youth coach. as normal coaches can coach the u18's team also. Is it actually plausible to have a clubsetup with not actually having 1 youth coach in your staff you know?

Hope my concept has come acroos well in my post with how i written it. Think im abit tired as bit not sure with how i worded this ;p

As many as the board allow me to have. With each coach handling single category as much as possible (related to the number allowed). I never fancy to have 1st team or youth coaches. If they were originally 1st team coach or youth coach and had good attributes I always offer them new contract as coach, but if they hadn't I terminate their contract.

Archived