What do I have to do for my team to have World Class reputation

7 seasons with Bayern, 7 Bundesliga wins, 3 Cup wins, 4 CL wins, 1 CL final, 4 EURO supercup wins, 4 World club championhip wins, a bunch of players with World Class reputation, but my teams reputation is still continental...

I would advise you to try and develop some commercial links in the USA, Asia and Africa that's always what I found makes a world class team. Look at the likes of Real Madrid and Man U, they are constantly touring and establishing links around the world.

Im Huddersfield manger and have a world class rep after 3 seasons, with only winning the League 1 and qualifying for Europe whilst finishing 11th in the Championship

He means the team's reputation, not the manager.

I have no answer to the original post. You need to get Murdoch on board, I think. Only Sky can decide who is a world class club.

I would advise you to try and develop some commercial links in the USA, Asia and Africa that's always what I found makes a world class team. Look at the likes of Real Madrid and Man U, they are constantly touring and establishing links around the world.

I have one in USA and one in Japan...pre-season I play tours in these two countries and in winter I go to China... I'll try doing comething in Africa, but it would be funny if my reputation would depend on me playnig a couple of matches there...

Could it be a case of the league reputation restricting how high Bayerns reputation can so it's stopping it reach World Class? Cant think what else it could be.

I suspect that this may well be the case. The Bundesliga isn't a top notch league and so all the teams in it are very unlikely to achieve a World Class status

Archived